• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiny Pokémon by Chance Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're really lucky. :eek:
As for me, I just hatched a shiny Croagunk. Mild nature, Anticipation ability, Drain Punch egg move. I wish he would have the Dry Skin ability, though.
*is really happy*

My brother found a shiny abra in the safari zone.

Of course, it got away.

Just recently on my White version I found shiny Solrock. That makes two shiny Pokemon. Solrock and Bibarel.

I have been back into pokemon for about two weeks now. I have two shinies and I'm very happy. My current shinies are;
Charizard- 8 hours of soft resetting (LG) Also- My first and favorite pokemon of alltime and it came out perfect nature and IV's! Talk about luck! I am still super happy about it!
Articuno- Very lucky got on first encounter (LG)

I am currently hunting/breeding for a ponyta. Gonna be rough though because I'm on leafgreen and have no foreign pokemon! Oh well! Good luck to all of you!

I got a shiny charmander from Pro Oaks lab in HG I didn't know it was a shiny until I started training it lol It's now a smashing Dark purple colour Lvl. 100 Charizard and it's got fantastic stats.

As for other shinies I did obtain a shiny Rayquaza from embedded tower by soft reseting twice. I wasn't attempting to get a shiny Rayquaza I was actually trying to get a suitable nature for it's stat distributions and to my surprise on the third go it was an amazing black colour, so it is possible.

Heartgold was my luckiest to obtain shinies I got 2 on that game and considering they are so rare I think that's not bad at all :p

Here are my shinies- (not including ones from trade)

HG

Tangela (encounter)
Another Tangela (encounter)
A. THIRD. TANGELA. (encounter)
Beautifly (in Bug-Catching-Contest, accidentally killed with my Blastoise)

Pt
Finneon (encounter, while I was stressed about finding a REGULAR one)
Graveler (KILLED ITSELF WITH EXPLOSION!!!!!!!)

Tangela (encounter)
Another Tangela (encounter)
A. THIRD. TANGELA. (encounter)

Whoa, the chances of that are very very low. You are an extremely lucky man when it comes to Tangelas.

I've gotten plenty of shinies...all random tho..
Sap-Wurmple outside petelburg...i thought my game was broke when i saw a purple wurmple..
Sap-Wingull random surfing somewere
Emerald-Torchic first time i turned it onxD
FR-Paras safari
FR-Paras safari..again...
Pearl-Starly! that one you fight when u get ur starter! i was so POd, its so hard to KILL a shiny:(
Diamond-Buizel window works
Diamond-Bibaral Lake valor
of course my gyrados...
and the other day i was surfing on village bridge for my lapras..and i encounter a shiny..basculin...lamest shiny ever...totally useless...T.T
im hunting for: Maractus jigglypuff lapras seedot and ho oh
wow mouthful:3

I was trying to get my Magneton to level up in the Chargestone Cave, but then, out of the blue, came a SHINY JOLTIK. I started to scream "OH MY GOD!!" at the top of my lungs, and I almost had a heart attack. I Quick Balled that sucker and now he's a permanent part of my team. I nicknamed it Zeus :)

He was the second Shiny I've found in Pokemon White, the other one I have is a Shiny Shuckle.

So yesterday I caught a chingling in a new playthrough of Diamond, had a good nature so I decided to use it. Right after I'd caught him I thought, rather absently, to myself too bad he's not shiny, remembering I'd caught a shiny chingling on an old, long since deleted playthrough of the same game. I suppose you know where this is going. Anyway, cut to an hour or so later and the first pokemon I encounter inside Mt. Coronet is a shiny chingling.

(I've decided to use both, their names are Howitzer and Sherman.)

I was playing Black version, and the first pokemon that I saw in Chargestone Cave is a shiny Ferroseed! I plan to trade to my White because White is my main game.

I got a shiny bidoof in platinum.
and out of all of the shiny pokemon i could of gotten...

Just playing Black in restaurant, when, all of a sudden, OMFG SHINY GOLBAT!!! So, for the rest of that day, I decided to make it evolve into Crobat.

The only wild shiny pokémon I have seen is a Sewaddle which I caught and evolved into a Levanny in Black version. I'm thinking about catching a shiny Rayquaza in Soul Silver version. I know it has the same probability every time for a shiny pokémon to appear but how long has it taken other people to find shiny legendary pokémon? I'm counting the amount of times I have reset the console by my 3DS recording the number of times played and currently it is 146.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom