• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiny Pokemon Need a New Home~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divienne

!!!
Reaction score
Hi! I have too many shinies for my own good at this point, so I just want a few kind people to take them and hopefully feed them marshmallows for dinner, because I simply don't know what to do with them anymore. ^^

Note: All Pokemon are from GTS but they are most likely legit. All Pokemon are shiny.
:bounce:

Up for offer:

Calm Chinchou- has quite a few Egg Moves and named LAMPI *For Cerberuswaltz!*

Lax Golduck- named Hidra *For Mitt*

Naive Lunatone *For Yurimi!*

Sassy Raticate- named something in Japanese

Bold Porygon-Z- may be from an event *For Mantyke and Bladedge!*

Lonely Golbat- named in Japanese *For Crimson Mewtwo!*

Naughty Piloswine *For Yurimi!*

Brave Happiny *Taken!*

Relaxed Basculin- has Pokerus! :D *For Mr.Saturn!*

Calm Rhyhorn *For Bladedge!*

Yep, those are the shinies I can offer! I hope some of you guys will like them! P.S. I can give more info on any of these on request, and have a nice day!

And finally, there are three special Pokemon that I'll only give away for something better than fodder- perhaps items, Pokedex fillers, or legends. If you're interested, feel free to VM me. ^^

Last edited:
Hi, can I have the Porygon Z? :eek: Also VMed you.

I could use porygon-z and rhydon, but first comes first serves so i dont know about porygon

@Mantyke; Yep! When do you want to trade?
@Bladedge; Sorry, it is first come first serve, but you still can have the Rhydon! ^^ Or I could clone Porygon-Z with Mantyke's permission.

Hi! I have too many shinies for my own good at this point, so I just want a few kind people to take them and hopefully feed them marshmallows for dinner, because I simply don't know what to do with them anymore. ^^

Note: All Pokemon are from GTS but they are most likely legit. All Pokemon are shiny.
:bounce:

Up for offer:

Calm Chinchou- has quite a few Egg Moves and named LAMPI

Lax Golduck- named Hidra

Naive Lunatone

Sassy Raticate- named something in Japanese

Bold Porygon-Z- may be from an event

Lonely Golbat- named in Japenese

Naughty Piloswine

Brave Happiny

Relaxed Basculin- has Pokerus! :D

Calm Rhyhorn

Yep, those are the shinies I can offer! I hope some of you guys will like them! P.S. I can give more info on any of these on request, and have a nice day!

And finally, there are three special Pokemon that I'll only give away for something better than fodder- perhaps items, Pokedex fillers, or legends. If you're interested, feel free to VM me. ^^
May i have more info on the porygon? And would you be willing to trade it for a level 100 Empoleon?

I wouldn't mind having the shiny Basculin with Pokerus. It would help me EV train much easier.

@Bladedge; Yep! I'll put the Protector on as soon as possible. ^^
@Cerberuswaltz; Great! (As for what else I needed, I really suppose the one thing I want is Pokedex filler. :'D
@Yurimi; Of course!
@Mr.Saturn; Seal of approval!

To everyone that has posted, I will also be able to trade on the weekend. ^^

If there are still any available for the give-away or if i can help fill ur dex at all PM me please

I can do Pokedex filler! Just tell me what you would like/need and I can get it for you (except event Pokemon), especially if I have time for over the weekend (meaning if I need to Level something). I have plenty of Pokemon! and games to get this done!

could i have the Golbat it is one of my favorite pokemon

What ability does the Golduck have? If it's cloud nine, i would LOVE it!

@ShinySceptile1;
Hey, Idc if you clone the Porygon Z :) Is there anything specific you need for dex filler as thanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom