• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

SwSh Shiny Pokémon to trade

Step into my crib everything smell like Cool Water
Reaction score
Listen up trainers, I have plenty of Shiny Pokémon to trade, which are the following:

- Shiny Blipbug x 3
- Shiny Combee (female) x 5
- Shiny Cutiefly x 4
- Shiny Larvitar
- Shiny Pupitar x 2
- Shiny Crustle x 3
- Shiny Toxel (relaxed nature)
- Shiny Toxtricity (amped form)
- Shiny Mantine
- Shiny Onix x 2
- Shiny Steelix
- Shiny Krabby x 2
- Shiny Kingler
- Shiny Coalossal x 6
- Shiny Polteageist x 2
- Shiny Gorgeist
- Shiny Drifblim x 2
- Shiny Arcanine
- Shiny Hatterene x 3
- Shiny Runerigus
- Shiny Salazzle
- Shiny Shiftry
- Shiny Whimsicott x 2
- Shiny Dreepy x 3
- Shiny Drakloak x 2
- Shiny Dragapault x 2
- Shiny Stunfisk
- Shiny Hakamo-o x 2
- Shiny Kommo-o
- Shiny Vikavault
- Shiny Pikachu
- Shiny Manetric
- Shiny G-Max Charizard
- Meltan (not shiny) x 37

I'm mostly looking for other shiny Pokémon in return for mine, however, feel free to make other offers. For Meltan, I'll accept plenty of things (including mints, bottle caps, special balls, as well as Pokémon offers). Post your offers trainers.

Last edited:
The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
I don't have much to offer when it comes to trading shinies, but I do have items such as bottle caps, mints, G-Max Pokemon, and Kanto starters. I'm particularly interested in the shiny Pikachu and Cutiefly.

Reaction score
I would love one G-Max Charizard. I have some shinies: Dugtrio, Deino, Eevee and Litwick
For a G-Max shiny, I’d like to get 2 regular shiny Pokémon in return, if that is okay with you?

I don't have much to offer when it comes to trading shinies, but I do have items such as bottle caps, mints, G-Max Pokemon, and Kanto starters. I'm particularly interested in the shiny Pikachu and Cutiefly.
I’d rather trade Shiny for Shiny, or atleast event mythical Pokémon.

Reaction score
Listen up trainers, I have plenty of Shiny Pokémon to trade, which are the following:

- Shiny Blipbug x 3
- Shiny Combee (female) x 5
- Shiny Cutiefly x 4
- Shiny Larvitar
- Shiny Pupitar x 2
- Shiny Crustle x 3
- Shiny Toxel (relaxed nature)
- Shiny Toxtricity (amped form)
- Shiny Mantine
- Shiny Onix x 2
- Shiny Steelix
- Shiny Krabby x 2
- Shiny Kingler
- Shiny Coalossal x 6
- Shiny Polteageist x 2
- Shiny Gorgeist
- Shiny Drifblim x 2
- Shiny Arcanine
- Shiny Hatterene x 3
- Shiny Runerigus
- Shiny Salazzle
- Shiny Shiftry
- Shiny Whimsicott x 2
- Shiny Dreepy x 3
- Shiny Drakloak x 2
- Shiny Dragapault x 2
- Shiny Stunfisk
- Shiny Hakamo-o x 2
- Shiny Kommo-o
- Shiny Vikavault
- Shiny Pikachu
- Shiny Manetric
- Shiny G-Max Charizard x 2
- Meltan (not shiny) x 37

I'm mostly looking for other shiny Pokémon in return for mine, however, feel free to make other offers. For Meltan, I'll accept plenty of things (including mints, bottle caps, special balls, as well as Pokémon offers). Post your offers trainers.
I have a shiny lapras and shiny gmax sandaconda can i get 1 of those shiny gmax charizards

Reaction score
For a Meltan which ball would you like?
Mostly Masterball or Beast Ball, but any Apriball will be f

I have a shiny lapras and shiny gmax sandaconda can i get 1 of those shiny gmax charizards
Was the Shiny Lapras G-Max? If not, I’ll be fine with the shiny G-max Sandaconda.

Pokemon Trainer
Reaction score
Would you trade a Shiny Dreepy for a Shiny Cloyster?

Reaction score
Would you trade a Shiny Dreepy for a Shiny Cloyster?
Apologies, I just saw this message. I'll make that trade. Are you the OT?

Reaction score
It's fine. I am not the OT. However, the person I did trade with assured me that it was legit.
Sounds good to me. I'm the OT of the shiny Dreepy, so I can confirm it's legitimacy. what GMT is your timezone? And what times are you usually available to trade?

Pokemon Trainer
Reaction score
Sounds good to me. I'm the OT of the shiny Dreepy, so I can confirm it's legitimacy. what GMT is your timezone? And what times are you usually available to trade?
Alright, awesome! I'm in MST (GMT-7). I'm usually available to trade in evening. I'm not sure what our time difference is, but I'm sure we could work something out.

Reaction score
Alright, awesome! I'm in MST (GMT-7). I'm usually available to trade in evening. I'm not sure what our time difference is, but I'm sure we could work something out.
Your last couple of replies have been around 11:30pm - midnight my time. I can usually be on around then, so tonight I’ll keep a lookout and see if you’re online.

Pokemon Trainer
Reaction score
Your last couple of replies have been around 11:30pm - midnight my time. I can usually be on around then, so tonight I’ll keep a lookout and see if you’re online.
Okay, I'll try to be on a little earlier too if I can.

Pokemon Trainer
Reaction score
You available to trade?

EDIT: Looks like this trade is going to be hard to complete. I suppose I’ll pass on it. Thanks anyways!

Last edited:
Reaction score
You available to trade?

EDIT: Looks like this trade is going to be hard to complete. I suppose I’ll pass on it. Thanks anyways!
It is hard trying to connect with others with such a large time difference. It’s smart to pass up on it, but if I am able to catch you on here, I’ll message you and see if you still need what you wanted.