• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiny Pokemon Trade-away

Team Galactic

Eaten by Giratina...
Reaction score
Me and my friend have been breeding HARDCORE for the past couple of months, and we've come across some shinies. We have no particular need for them and I'm going to trade them away. All of them are UT, so don't worry. No nicknames because I'm trading them and I cannot nickname his and please only ask for one shiny.

WANTS: Released Female DW Pokemon (Spinda, Taillow, Tropius, Carvanha, Poliwag, Vulpix, Bulbasaur, Tentacool, Skowpoke, or Abra)
Good Male egg move pokemon

OFFERS:
Koffing/Male/Calm/Levitate
Moves:poison Gas/Tackle/Destiny Bond/Fire Blast

Ponyta/Male/Lonely/Run Away
Moves:Tackle/Flare Blitz/Wild Charge/Double Kick

Scyther/Female/Brave/Technician
Moves:Swords Dance/Baton Pass/X-Scissor//Aerial Ace

Aron/Male/Jolly/Rock Head
Moves:Head Samsh/Iron Tail/Earthquake/Hone Claws

Golett/NA/Bashful/Iron Fist
Moves:Shadow Punch/Focus Punch/Substitute/Earthquake

Piplup/Male/Modest/Torrent
Moves:Agility/Hydro Pump/Grass Knot/Ice Beam

I'm pretty sure. I'll have to check to see what game pack she's in. O.O
*dum de dum where did I put all my DW babies*

Sorry. Just wanted to make sure. :p I can trade 10 to 15 minutes from now. (Battle Subway) I'll PM you when I'm ready.

Haha, nah, it's okay I understand. It's a different fc than my signature/profile
1507 1091 8867

I'll be waiting for your PM then, and I'll add you and head in in a few more minutes.
Thank you for the Golett :)

Last edited:
may i take Koffing? i have a Dark Pulse Deino floating around my boxes

Last edited:
I'd like the Aron. I can offer you any two of these (all male):

Totodile with Torrent (Lax, Hardy, Sassy): Scratch/Leer/Crunch/Hydro Pump
Zorua with Illusion (Hardy, Calm, Docile): Scratch/Leer/Dark Pulse
Charmander with Blaze (Hardy, Serious, Modest, Gentle): Scratch/Growl/Dragon Claw/Shadow Claw
Tepig with Blaze (Bashful, Careful, Lax, Hasty): Tackle/Flamethrower
Bulbasaur with Overgrow (Rash, Quiet): Tackle/Power Whip
Elekid with Static (Rash, Mild): Quick Attack/Leer/Ice Punch/Cross Chop
Vulpix with Flash Fire (Careful, Sassy): Hypnosis, Energy Ball, Extrasensory, Flamethrower

Can I have the Ponyta I have a bunch of pokemon just ask me what you want and i'll trade you. Trust me I never hack pokemon I'll bet if I combined all my games together I will have all pokemon except Arceus

@Team Glactic; i have a female vulpix with dream world ability & a female poliwag with swift swim dream world ability if thats what you are looking for

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom