• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Shiny Pokémon with the Pokéradar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Gravyboat

Reaction score
Ok I've wasted around 50 max repels after getting to a chain of 40 what's that 250 resets? Seems just a little long to me.

Buddermilk

Reaction score
In regards to your "shiny in a non-shiny patch" comment, I actually have a ?. I have been chaining to get shinies so I can get my SID to start RNGing. While i was chaining I ran into a wild shiny bidoof at chain 10, n I don't recall the grass being shiny grass. Anyway, my ? is : Is there any way to tell if a pokemon u caught was chained or from one caught randomly? I ask because you can find your SID with 4 chained shinies, or 1 random. Any input would be appreciated, I'd like to know if I can stop chaining now lol.

O n the key rule to sustaining a chain is to go for sparkly grass, and only go for ones that are 4 spots away, never move more than 7 steps to get to a shake, and never go to a shake on an edge.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.