• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiny Pokémon with the Pokéradar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I've wasted around 50 max repels after getting to a chain of 40 what's that 250 resets? Seems just a little long to me.

In regards to your "shiny in a non-shiny patch" comment, I actually have a ?. I have been chaining to get shinies so I can get my SID to start RNGing. While i was chaining I ran into a wild shiny bidoof at chain 10, n I don't recall the grass being shiny grass. Anyway, my ? is : Is there any way to tell if a pokemon u caught was chained or from one caught randomly? I ask because you can find your SID with 4 chained shinies, or 1 random. Any input would be appreciated, I'd like to know if I can stop chaining now lol.

O n the key rule to sustaining a chain is to go for sparkly grass, and only go for ones that are 4 spots away, never move more than 7 steps to get to a shake, and never go to a shake on an edge.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom