• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiny Pokémon with the Pokéradar

Status
Not open for further replies.
by the way guys,If you complete a 40 Pokemon's chain that's enough.You can stop chaining and just resetting your radar until the shiny jumps off.hey I've something new,this moring I've done a 40 phanpy's chain and finally (after 10 maxi repels) a cached a shiny one

thx for the guide..finally got my first shiny on like a chain of no more than 5 i would say.....but sadly it was a roselia which doesn't have that much of a difference

Umm, if you use a different patch of grass or walk less than 4 steps, it won't ALWAYS break your chain. I've walked 1 step and switched types and they've both worked sometimes.

you can always do that in the earlier chain, like below 20.. but after that, you need to stick to the rules.. or it'll most definitely break the chain..

you can always do that in the earlier chain, like below 20.. but after that, you need to stick to the rules.. or it'll most definitely break the chain..

Oh ok, i've never got 20 so i wouldn't know. (my maximum is 9 Ponytas)

my maximum is 47 corsola.The shiny absol I catched jumped off at 16 so I was shocked when I saw the sparkling grass

wow guys I gotta say u that I bought this game(Pearl) just 4 one reason.My favourite pokemon EVER is porygon,so when I heard there was another evolution I wanted immideatly to have it.Moreover,knowing the chaining experiment,I promised myself to catch a shiny porygon,but until right now shinies=0,and is really strange cause I can do a lot of chains with other pokemons but when I'm trying tho have a shiny pory my chain breaks really faster

8? I don't think I've ever gotten past five... -_- I completely suck at chaining. No wonder I have no shinies...

I have the worst luck, I've chain Corsola's and Absol's above 50 each and then started resetting.. no shinies....

i have caught 8 shiny togepi's
the first one came on 28
then the other 7 came by resetting on the 40

i keep one the rest is up for trade

Last edited:
Expherius everithing is based on your patience.Everytime I arrived at 40,sooner or later ,I've cached a shiny pokemon

From now on, as a personal request, could we maybe try to abstain from using the phrase "catched" or, as you've so eloquently stated in the post above mine, Shiny Master, "cached"? As "catched" isn't actually a word in the English language, and there really is no excuse because every time anyone catches a freaking Pokémon, it clearly states that it was caught.

Thank you.

Chained 24 Skittys And Ran Into A Freaking Buizel! T___T Or what you call that thing...O____o;

ok sorry for the BIG mistake,I'll never do it again.By the way 2day I CAUGHT a shiny roselia and I am really happy.Hey THEKILLINGLIGHT I wanna just say that I am not english so sometimes I can make mistake even if I try do speak and write as correctly as possible.4 the future:could u try to be kinder with foreign people?thx

Are the only pokemon you'll find shiny are ones that can be found in the grass? Which would mean pokemon like Gyarados still have a 1/8192 chance of being encountered?

ok sorry for the BIG mistake,I'll never do it again.By the way 2day I CAUGHT a shiny roselia and I am really happy.Hey THEKILLINGLIGHT I wanna just say that I am not english so sometimes I can make mistake even if I try do speak and write as correctly as possible.4 the future:could u try to be kinder with foreign people?thx

Sono spiacente. Non tentavo personalmente di attaccarla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom