• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiny pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thebettercake

Ouch, my pelvis.
Reaction score
So, when you get a shiny pokemon out of it's ball, it'll stay shiny, right? So, if you encounter a shiny interactable pokemon, will it's overworld sprite be it's shiny version?

Yes. All Pokemon in the OW is shiny.

This thread has no real point.

You could've easily discussed this in the HGSS Simple Questions Thread, or the Sprite Thread.

*pretends to be a mod and closes*

That was fun. Actually I have a question. What if I have a Shiny Pokemon in my party? In the listing of Pokemon ("Pokemon" menu), where the mini sprites appear, will the mini sprite of my shiny Pokemon be shiny? (Odd, but that's the question)

This thread has no real point.

You could've easily discussed this in the HGSS Simple Questions Thread, or the Sprite Thread.

Actually, nobody ever answered my question there... so I don't really like using that thread.

That's not an excuse to make your own thread. Use the question thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom