• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiny Silvally codes to be available in North America, Europe: To be available October,...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Shiny Silvally codes to be available in North America, Europe: To be available October, November

Serial codes to obtain Shiny Silvally will be available at participating retailers in North America and Europe in October and November.

Continue reading...

Has anyone had any luck getting this? None of the Gamestops in my area have received these yet.

I haven't, but I've seen people say that they've gotten them though. My first workday at Game Stop is tomorrow, so I can confirm if they're there (at least in my area) :D

Also, is anyone else going to nickname theirs "Goldvally"? :LOL:

I haven't had any luck, either. I went down on the 23rd but since there was only one clerk who was just opening up the place, she didn't know if they had the codes, and if they did she couldn't access them yet. So I left empty-handed (although I ended up informing the clerk about the next installment in Dragon Quest, which is one of her favorite series, so at least she got something out of the visit). Fortunately, I have to go food shopping tomorrow in that area, so I'll see if they've got the codes in by that point.

Just a heads up. It looks like the GameStops have finally been getting these cards in stock now.

Didnt have the cards when i went the 25th but just printed 2 codes on a receipt for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom