• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Shiny Simisear

Bulbasaur ♥
Reaction score
Hello. I have a shiny Simisear that I don't really want anymore. I caught a shiny Pansear in the Friend Safari when I was looking for a shiny Charmeleon or Ninetails, but unfortunately, I got this. The funny thing is, I told my sister that if I got a shiny, it would be the Pansear and the next Pokemon I encountered was, well, a shiny Pansear. Anyway, here's the stuff about it:

Pokemon: Simisear
Level: 30
Nature: Impish
Ability: Gluttony
Item: N/A
Attack: 73
Defense: 51
Sp.Atk: 59
Sp.Def: 52
Speed: 73

Moveset:
Bite
Flame Burst
Amnesia
Fling

I haven't checked it's IVs yet and it has no EVs. I can give it whatever nickname you want me to. I only want shinies in return. Please do not offer chain fishing shinies or event shinies. Cloned Pokemon are fine. I don't really have a dream shiny other than Bulbasaur and no one would offer that for this. If you have any questions, just ask and I'll answer.

Shiny DW Collector
Reaction score
Well, I was about to offer you shiny Vulpix or shiny Charmander, but I have shiny Bulbasaur too. Since mine are from generation 5, they are much easier fro me to replace.

Bulbasaur ♥
Reaction score
@Vixana; Okay. If you're okay with giving me the shiny Bulbasaur, I'll accept it. If you can't then I don't really mind. Sorry for the somewhat late reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shiny DW Collector
Reaction score
Well, this one has gone long buried it seems, anyway, I could still give it out.