• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiny Tanabata Jirachi LF: Other Natures or Other Gen VI Events

shayminskyforme88

Collecting Events
Reaction score
I have a Timid and a Sassy one
I'm looking for other natured ones or other Gen VI events other than:
Bank Celebi
French Pokeball Vivillon
Adamant Pre-release Diancie
Fancy Vivillon
Speed Boost Torchic
Walmart Garchomp
Walmart Scizor
Spring2014 Magmar

Hmmm, should have realized there'd be more than one Tana-rachi floating around by now (I got the Relaxed one).

I don't have many "spare" Gen VI events but I wouldn't mind trading GAME 2014 Charizard for the Timid Jirachi. I would be willing to include Zardite-X if the IV spread is beneficial.

If you can clone or can vouch for a cloner you could clone my Relaxed one, or Happy Hour Inkay if either of those suit. The only person who I'd trust is busy for the next 10 days though.

Hmmm, should have realized there'd be more than one Tana-rachi floating around by now (I got the Relaxed one).

I don't have many "spare" Gen VI events but I wouldn't mind trading GAME 2014 Charizard for the Timid Jirachi. I would be willing to include Zardite-X if the IV spread is beneficial.

If you can clone or can vouch for a cloner you could clone my Relaxed one, or Happy Hour Inkay if either of those suit. The only person who I'd trust is busy for the next 10 days though.
IV Spread for that one is Attack, Sp. Attack, and Sp. Def I believe. I would be interested in Charizard. I would also be glad to clone the Inkay. I already got my hands on a Relaxed one earlier :)

I can offer a shiny Dragalge, if you're interested.
No thanks :)

IV Spread for that one is Attack, Sp. Attack, and Sp. Def I believe. I would be interested in Charizard. I would also be glad to clone the Inkay. I already got my hands on a Relaxed one earlier :)

Well if you're willing, you can clone both in exchange for both Jirachis. If not, my preference is for Timid over Sassy and you're free to choose either Charizard (take w/o ZardX or clone w/ ZardX) or Inkay (clone only).

While I'm here, are your Jirachis both 3IV/UT? I know there are already a couple of injected ones @L100 doing the rounds.

I don't know about gen IV events, but I have plenty of older ones. Toys r us darkrai with spacial rend/ roar of time, liberty Island victini, genesect, plazma deoxys, japanese keldeo, winter 2011 celebi, and my favorites, the shiny sinnoh trio legendaries from summer 2013.

Well if you're willing, you can clone both in exchange for both Jirachis. If not, my preference is for Timid over Sassy and you're free to choose either Charizard (take w/o ZardX or clone w/ ZardX) or Inkay (clone only).

While I'm here, are your Jirachis both 3IV/UT? I know there are already a couple of injected ones @L100 doing the rounds.
Yup they're all 3IV :) Sure, I'll clone both for those 2. It takes some attempts though. Would it be fine if we do it tomorrow or some other time since it's late already here? :p
I don't know about gen IV events, but I have plenty of older ones. Toys r us darkrai with spacial rend/ roar of time, liberty Island victini, genesect, plazma deoxys, japanese keldeo, winter 2011 celebi, and my favorites, the shiny sinnoh trio legendaries from summer 2013.
Sorry, I already have those :)

Yup they're all 3IV :) Sure, I'll clone both for those 2. It takes some attempts though. Would it be fine if we do it tomorrow or some other time since it's late already here? :p

Yeah I can wait until tomorrow. PM/VM me to sort out times, I'm GMT+1 for reference.

Yeah I can wait until tomorrow. PM/VM me to sort out times, I'm GMT+1 for reference.
Oh yeah, May I ask what date the Inkay was received on?

Oh yeah, May I ask what date the Inkay was received on?

Date Met: 1/5/2014 (that's January 5th 2014, I'll never get used to American date-stamping)

Checks out as far as I can tell, the distribution(s) ran until January 26th. OTIDs (11223, PCTB) match as well.

Ok, so I have a big question. I know what the tanabata festival is. I know they distribute jirachi every year. I know this year the jirachi is shiny. I think it's safe to say it isn't distributed in America. What I want to know is: 1:where can I get one, and 2: where did YOU get one?

I would love a copy of the timid, but I sadly don't have any of the gen VI events besides a sassy shiny jirachi, diancie(one you have), event torchic, and the two vivillions. I do have a good few of the old old events I could clone though like
jeremy events
vulpix
psyduck
growlithe
machamp
gengar
staryu
tauros
ekans

palcity
manaphy
mew
lucario

mcdonalds present pikachu

ruby/sapphire
zigzagoon

tcgwc pikachu

mystery/aura
mew

nz
jirachi
manaphy

almia darkrai
jap poke ranger
riolu
heatran

Nobunaga's shiny rayquaza

I would love a copy of the timid, but I sadly don't have any of the gen VI events besides a sassy shiny jirachi, diancie(one you have), event torchic, and the two vivillions. I do have a good few of the old old events I could clone though like
jeremy events
vulpix
psyduck
growlithe
machamp
gengar
staryu
tauros
ekans

palcity
manaphy
mew
lucario

mcdonalds present pikachu

ruby/sapphire
zigzagoon

tcgwc pikachu

mystery/aura
mew

nz
jirachi
manaphy

almia darkrai
jap poke ranger
riolu
heatran

Nobunaga's shiny rayquaza
There are quite a lot of things I'm interested there :)

Woah, wait a second... you have Nobunga's Rayquaza? could I get a clone of that? I could get you a foreign 6IV ditto, no hacks.
Please don't hijack my thread :)

i got a timid fancy vivillion

Is it the French one or Japanese?

There are quite a lot of things I'm interested there :)

Woah, wait a second... you have Nobunga's Rayquaza? could I get a clone of that? I could get you a foreign 6IV ditto, no hacks.
Please don't hijack my thread :)

i got a timid fancy vivillion

Is it the French one or Japanese?

My sincerest apologies. I shall leave you to do your business as you wish.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom