• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Spoilers Shiny Xerneas, Shiny Yveltal, and Shiny Zygarde

I'm not really much for most shiny Pokemon, and Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde have some of my favourite regular designs, but even taking that into account... these seem ridiculously gaudy. I kind of hope they stay shiny-locked forever, for their eye-murdering powers are too great to risk unsealing.

I would think otherwise. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all. If they weren't shiny locked, people who like them can soft reset them and people who don't can just simply catch them.

I'm not really much for most shiny Pokemon, and Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde have some of my favourite regular designs, but even taking that into account... these seem ridiculously gaudy. I kind of hope they stay shiny-locked forever, for their eye-murdering powers are too great to risk unsealing.

I would think otherwise. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all. If they weren't shiny locked, people who like them can soft reset them and people who don't can just simply catch them.

Mm. That's why 'kind of' and not 'lock lock lock forever'. I'm not quite that spiteful. :p

Edit: Okay, reading my own post gives me a headache, to so clarify.... yeah, I hate them but I don't actually want them to be shiny-locked permanently.

Last edited:
Those Shiny don't quiet click with me. Xernas Active mode is the only one I can really live with (this blue on blue for neutral mode doesn't look good) but white totally don't suit with Yveltal if you ask me. Zygarde's shiny does work kinda but not too much either.

I really like shiny Xerneas. It looks cool. Maybe it's because of the white and blue combination that I find it so appealing. Shiny Yveltal looks kinda goofy and I'm not so sure about Zygarde. It just sucks that I'll never be able to SR for these guys. =/

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom