• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Shiny Yveltal, Shiny Xerneas, Zygarde to be distributed in Japan: To be available in

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Shiny Yveltal, Shiny Xerneas, Zygarde to be distributed in Japan: To be available in Japan from ...

This month's issue of CoroCoro has revealed that Shiny Xerneas, Shiny Yveltal and regularly-colored Zygarde will be distributed in Japan to promote the new anime series XY & Z.

Read more on Bulbanews

SammyW27

Harley D. Luffy
Reaction score
Re: Shiny Yveltal, Shiny Xerneas, Zygarde to be distributed in Japan: To be available

So that mean Yveltal and Xerneas will be appear in the TV Show :confused: (Shiny at that)

Rockapheller

Trainer since late 90's
Reaction score
Re: Shiny Yveltal, Shiny Xerneas, Zygarde to be distributed in Japan: To be available

So that mean Yveltal and Xerneas will be appear in the TV Show :confused: (Shiny at that)
Not necessarily.

Shiny Shinx

Bringing Shinx to Hoenn!
Reaction score

I guess Zygarde not being Shiny and Yvetal and Xearnes are is compensation for Zygarde's new forms?

If not, then I say it's a bit bias toward Zygarde.

Desdar300

Reaction score

I guess Zygarde not being Shiny and Yvetal and Xearnes are is compensation for Zygarde's new forms?

If not, then I say it's a bit bias toward Zygarde.
Apparently shiny Xerneas and Yvelltal are supposed to be anime tie-ins so maybe that's why this Zygarde isn't shiny