• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiny Zubat 5IVs with Brave Bird/Defog

Reaction score
Its all in the title. Its got a IV spread of 31/31/31/x/31/31 with the egg moves Brave Bird and Defog. Ive bred it myself in Kalos so its completely legit.

All im really looking for in return are Kalos-born Shinies with 5-6IVs and egg moves as well. Best offer that I see ill go for.

I also have an extra Event Entei and non-Kalos born Shiny Scizor and Butterfree if anyone's interested.

I don't have any Kalos 5IV shinies, but I can offer ya all of these
Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Extreme Speed and Dragon Dance
Adamant Technician Scizor 31/31/30/14/25/31 with Quick Attack and Super Power
Timid Infiltrator Noibat 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Switcheroo

I can even throw in a shiny, Kalos-born, Adaptability Eevee with Curse, Yawn and Wish. The IVs are rather scattered however.

I could do a 5iv shiny cyndaquil with egg moves and modest nature for zubat andbitterfree

I have Shiny Modest Protean Froakie with 6IV but sadly it doesn't have Egg Moves. But it's 6IV! :D

Sorry ive already been in love with my own 6IV Shiny Greninja MuhRifRam. And as good as those look Chuckie, Im really only interested in good Kalos-born shinies for battle. Is that Cyndaquil Kalos-born XandY? If so, you might have a deal.

Now I have a shiny Swampert, it has 1 IV no egg moves but IS kalos born

Sorry ive already been in love with my own 6IV Shiny Greninja MuhRifRam. And as good as those look Chuckie, Im really only interested in good Kalos-born shinies for battle. Is that Cyndaquil Kalos-born XandY? If so, you might have a deal.

Yes,it is kalos born :)

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom