• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shinys & Event Pokemon

TheLion

Reaction score
I am looking for either shiny pokemon or a shaymin for these, thanks!

Shinys:
Crawdaunt
Seaking
Haxorus
Gyarados
Suicune
Entei
Raikou
Giratina

Event Pokemon:
Genesect
Meloetta
Victiny
Keldeo
Deoxys

I have one of each, and 2 of genesect, so first good offer I will take! If you want more information about a certain pokemon, just ask!

Hello! I'm interested in Shiny Legendary Beast. Would you mind check their IV please? i have Shaymin and some shiny for trade! Thanks! :)

hey
I am interested in shiny crawdaunt. is it caught in Kalos? I can offer shaymin, also multiple shiny for it (nidoran, crustle, pinsir)

hey
I am interested in shiny crawdaunt. is it caught in Kalos? I can offer shaymin, also multiple shiny for it (nidoran, crustle, pinsir)

Yes, it is caught in Kalos, and I would like the shiny pinsir for it!

Is your Meloetta English? I have a JPN one I can swap

Or a few shinies to trade

It is in english, and I ahve one more, so I would take a shiny pokemon for it depending on which ones you are offering

Hi, I am interested in the Shiny Haxorus, and I have a shiny Elygem with 6 perfect IVs that I would be willing to trade for it.

I have a shiny Trevenant, want to trade it for your Deoxys? Also, from which event are this Deoxys from?

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom