• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ship the above user/Ongoingship

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokefan548

Dance the Mamushka
Reaction score
Let's make an ongoing ship. Post a few sentences of shipping to add to the story, but it must involve the above user somehow.

*Start*

This is better suited for Fun & Games, as Shipping is for discussion of characters, not so much things like this. I'll move it there~

Mmkay, I was kind of realising this after I made the thread, thanks :)

OK, take 2:
*start*

@pokefan548 is there a minimum or maximum amount of sentences per post?
One day, pokefan548 was out for a walk when he spotted the most beautiful rock he had ever seen. He went to pick it up, but was stopped by an Eelektross! While he was wondering just what an Eelektross would want with his beautiful rock,...

Sort of. Just don't make it more than 1 paragraph and we should be good.
Then, Kakuna Matada appeared behind the Electross. "This is my Elektross! Only I may stroke it's majestic fur... and... smell it's rosy fur... and [insert out of character action here]... I looooove you Elektross."
Pokefan548 slowly backed away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom