• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SHIP THEM

Ghost girl

Hmmm what are these creatures and do I splat them?
Reaction score
SHIP THEM ship anyone with anyone I'd love to see what you come up with

I came up with Gloria/Go= Can'tcatchemallship

AbilityShipping - Ash and Annabel. Seriously, I ALWAYS look forward to the 2-episode arc that features Annabel, since I get to see a sweet pairing between the two. I find it a very nice little break from the kinds of ship that are less mature for Ash. I just wish that they would have brought her back from time to time. For example, Annabel could buy a ticket for watching Ash participate in the Pokémon League, and there being an occasional cameo, where Annabel could telepathically tell Ash how much she believes in him, or something.

KaraKaraShipping - Red and Reina (Origins). Seriously, I just love the moments between Red and Reina. When our hero from Pallet Town arrives at the Pokémon House, he quickly meets Reina, and she quickly becomes the person that Red interacts with. For example, when the villagers are panicking upon hearing about Mr. Fuji being at the Pokémon Tower, Reina not only tells Red the story about how they took over the Tower, but, decides to volunteer to free Mr. Fuji. Later, after Red finds himself in a bit of a bind, Reina and Cubone help Red defeat the Grunt. Just as "File 2" is drawing to a close, Reina quickly asks Red to come back to the Town, and Red agrees. It should be noted that Reina is holding Cubone, and as Red takes off, Cubone gives Red a little adorable sendoff. In "File 3", Red berated Blue for not helping the Secretary of the Silph Company. During that moment, the Lavender Town theme is playing in the background. This can be seen as a slight parallel to how Reina reacted (the major difference being, Red is slightly physical with his rival, while Reina just raised her voice). In "File 4", Reina drops a few hints that I noticed. First off, she knows that Red has become the Champion of the Pokémon League. This implies that either she has been in contact with Red, or she heard about Red's accomplishment "I know that he is the Champion of the Pokémon League". Reina also gets very nervous about Red facing Mewtwo, though… how did she hear about that? I noticed that she is not accompanied by Cubone, so, that implies that a fellow volunteer decided to handle her responsibilities, while she talks to Mr. Fuji. Fuji: "I’m afraid that young Red's Pokémon won’t be able to win this battle." Reina: "BUT, THAT'S-", and then Fuji tells her that there is a hope, and that brings a little smile to her face. Seriously, she has shown that she has some good feelings for Red. I just wish I would have seen more interactions between those two.

Last edited:
These are the weirdest pokémon ships I support, they're so rare that I'm sure they don't even have a ship name:

- Lt. Surge x Erika: I know that they never interacted with each other on screen but they are my favorite gym leaders and I like to pair opposite personalities, they could have an interesting dynamic.

- Bruno x Karen: For basically the same reasons as above, I find these two pairings very cute even if I know they're impossible.

These are not that rare, but I don't think they have many supporters:

- Faba x Wicke: They have little moments that make me ship them.

- Lana x Sophocles: They also have little moments that make me ship them, I find both pairings really cute.

- Lance x Clair: They ruined it by making them cousins, I'll just pretend they aren't cousins :lapras:.

These are ships between pokémon that although they're not rare, people don't usually think much about them:

- Ash's Bulbasaur x Florinda's Gloom: They were adorable in that episode :bulbaWave:.

- Magearna x Volcanion: You know something was there :sneaky:.

- Wigglytuff x Chatot: From the Mystery Dungeon games, this is canon and you can't tell me othewise :ROFLMAO:.

- Mewtwo x Genesect: That fall to the earth in the movie was very suspicious :sneaky:.

- Clemont's Bunnelby x Serena's Sylveon: It was cute.

- Loudred x Sunflora: Another cute ship from the Mystery Dungeon Games.

Last edited:
Wait, how about Grant x Viola? They're so sweet together, I can't- :confused::bulbaLove:
1647999651803.png

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom