1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!

Shipossible

Discussion in 'Shippers' Paradise' started by Kakea, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Kakea

Kakea Survivor

Blog Posts:
    This may have been asked before, but... Which trainer (From the games) do you ship with yourself!?
    Personally, I would love to meet: Sapphire, Moon, Kris or Rosa!

2. Sir Cookie

Sir Cookie Bring Back Pichu

Blog Posts:
    Shipping with oneself is kinda impossible to see imo, but I guess "waifus" work, in a way.
    In that case I'll take Lillie. Not in a loli sense, I'm only a few years older

Kakea likes this.
  3. Kakea

Kakea Survivor

Blog Posts:
    Heheheheh... (Though you don't hafta feel bad in anyway: Alot of the stuff in Pokemon is made for adults ;) )

4. martianmister

martianmister マーシャンミスター

Blog Posts:
    Professor Sycamore. :cautious:

ii kanji likes this.
  5. Peekaboo Pikachu

Peekaboo Pikachu Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    The Pokemon games have some good-looking human characters; there are so many different designs that they can appeal to just about anyone's tastes. My favorite Pokemon hunks include Ghetsis (in his original design), Lysandre, and Maxie & Archie (in their ORAS designs). The whole "Team Rainbow Rocket" thing has me pretty excited, but I'm extremely disappointed that Maxie & Archie's ORAS designs are not going to be used. :cry:

6. Foxwarrior

Foxwarrior Member

Blog Posts:
    I'm not into ship myself in games, as instead of inserting myself, i create personalities and headcanons to the main characters according to each story.
    But if i were in the pokeworld, i'd feel attracted by guys like N, Morty. Sycamore or Kukui. I'm into eccentric or funny guys. N is too problematic though, so who knows if the relationship would work...

Steven Stone, Blue, Archie, Riley and Volkner are hot, but realistically they would annoy me.