• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Shippers’ Paradise Competition results

Cake and bunnies pls
Reaction score
~Shippers’ Paradise Competition results~
Before I announce the winners, can I just say that the quality of the entries has been really high and all the judges really enjoyed reading all of the entries. They were very diverse and had a lot of emotion in them. I want to thank every participant for making the first competition very successful!

Onto the results...
First Place (Poetry) - @TRNatalie
First Place (Short Story) - @Jersey Jimmy
Runners up - @Bloodstained & @KrspaceT
(Can the winners and the runners-up let me know in this thread whether they want their entries shared publicly)

You all did extremely well and we enjoyed reading all your entries. If you want feedback, you are more than welcome to PM me. Misfit Angel is making the banners for the winners and runners up. Each of you will be PM’ed when those are ready.

I want to thank the judges @Lillie, @AetherX, @Beth Pavell, @Misfit Angel, and @Cresselia92 for using their spare time to judge these entries! I am very grateful. :)

I hope you guys enjoyed the competition and who knows, maybe you can win next year! ;)

Reaction score
~Shippers’ Paradise Competition results~
Before I announce the winners, can I just say that the quality of the entries has been really high and all the judges really enjoyed reading all of the entries. They were very diverse and had a lot of emotion in them. I want to thank every participant for making the first competition very successful!

Onto the results...
First Place (Poetry) - @TRNatalie
First Place (Short Story) - @Jersey Jimmy
Runners up - @Bloodstained & @KrspaceT
(Can the winners and the runners-up let me know in this thread whether they want their entries shared publicly)

You all did extremely well and we enjoyed reading all your entries. If you want feedback, you are more than welcome to PM me. Misfit Angel is making the banners for the winners and runners up. Each of you will be PM’ed when those are ready.

I want to thank the judges @Lillie, @AetherX, @Beth Pavell, @Misfit Angel, and @Cresselia92 for using their spare time to judge these entries! I am very grateful. :)

I hope you guys enjoyed the competition and who knows, maybe you can win next year! ;)
Share me publically, OH BOY!

I am smiling for this all the way.

Spring is finally here!
Reaction score
This was really fun! Thank you moderators for making this competition!

I’m... surprised to have gotten first place in the poetry category. It’s an honor. All I can say is thank you, thank you very much! And congratulations to everyone else.

I’d like to be shared publicly if that’s alright.

Last edited:
live fast die frequently
Reaction score
I won an award!

Thanks for putting this together, guys! It was nice to be able to write some GracefulShipping again. Congrats to Natalie, Bloodstained, and Krspace, too! You can share it publicly.

Cake and bunnies pls
Reaction score
All winning entries except by Bloodstained, who hasn't replied, are in the Shippers' Paradise forum for you to read.

Wannabe Shadow
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't respond right away. I didn't know when the results would come. I'm fine with the story being made public.

Cake and bunnies pls
Reaction score