• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shippers’ Paradise Competition results

EscLucy

Cake and bunnies pls
Reaction score
~Shippers’ Paradise Competition results~
Before I announce the winners, can I just say that the quality of the entries has been really high and all the judges really enjoyed reading all of the entries. They were very diverse and had a lot of emotion in them. I want to thank every participant for making the first competition very successful!

Onto the results...
First Place (Poetry) - @TRNatalie
First Place (Short Story) - @Jersey Jimmy
Runners up - @Bloodstained & @KrspaceT
(Can the winners and the runners-up let me know in this thread whether they want their entries shared publicly)

You all did extremely well and we enjoyed reading all your entries. If you want feedback, you are more than welcome to PM me. Misfit Angel is making the banners for the winners and runners up. Each of you will be PM’ed when those are ready.

I want to thank the judges @Lillie, @AetherX, @Beth Pavell, @Misfit Angel, and @Cresselia92 for using their spare time to judge these entries! I am very grateful. :)

I hope you guys enjoyed the competition and who knows, maybe you can win next year! ;)

~Shippers’ Paradise Competition results~
Before I announce the winners, can I just say that the quality of the entries has been really high and all the judges really enjoyed reading all of the entries. They were very diverse and had a lot of emotion in them. I want to thank every participant for making the first competition very successful!

Onto the results...
First Place (Poetry) - @TRNatalie
First Place (Short Story) - @Jersey Jimmy
Runners up - @Bloodstained & @KrspaceT
(Can the winners and the runners-up let me know in this thread whether they want their entries shared publicly)

You all did extremely well and we enjoyed reading all your entries. If you want feedback, you are more than welcome to PM me. Misfit Angel is making the banners for the winners and runners up. Each of you will be PM’ed when those are ready.

I want to thank the judges @Lillie, @AetherX, @Beth Pavell, @Misfit Angel, and @Cresselia92 for using their spare time to judge these entries! I am very grateful. :)

I hope you guys enjoyed the competition and who knows, maybe you can win next year! ;)

Share me publically, OH BOY!

I am smiling for this all the way.

This was really fun! Thank you moderators for making this competition!

I’m... surprised to have gotten first place in the poetry category. It’s an honor. All I can say is thank you, thank you very much! And congratulations to everyone else.

I’d like to be shared publicly if that’s alright.

Last edited:
I won an award!

giphy.gif

Thanks for putting this together, guys! It was nice to be able to write some GracefulShipping again. Congrats to Natalie, Bloodstained, and Krspace, too! You can share it publicly.

All winning entries except by Bloodstained, who hasn't replied, are in the Shippers' Paradise forum for you to read.

Sorry I didn't respond right away. I didn't know when the results would come. I'm fine with the story being made public.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom