• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shippers' Paradise General Chat Thread

Anyone else seem to not have a particular reason for shipping two characters but you want to find one? Because that's me right now with Glacia/Olympia — FrozenSkyShipping (which I didn't even think would have been named, I was all ready to come up with one myself).

Sonia hit the nail on the head for me. A lot of my ships in any fandom tend to be rarepairs, and people sometimes message me asking me why! I think one of the most fun parts of ships for me is imagining how two characters would mesh and interact, what kind of dynamic they would make. Apologies, I’m shy talking in here, but I wanted to for a moment because I felt soulread.

Agreed! I also lean toward rare pairs, and it makes me happy that others do too. If anything, we get more creative freedom with those ships compared to established ones. The possibilities are endless!

Speaking of rare ships, I notice my OTP doesn't have its own thread. I hope to change that sometime. :yay:

Ahem.

Bea x korrina (WhiteCarnationShipping)
Serena x lisia (DreamgirlShipping)
Serena x shauna (boutiqueshipping)
Carmine x penny (PrettyGirlShipping)
Skyla x elesa (Airplaneshipping)
Emmet x volo (Trainwreck)
Emma x korrina (InterrogationShipping)

Nemona x zinnia (ship name pending lol)
Liko x dot (no clue on name)
Pheobe x allister (ship name pending)
Orla x mollie (no clue on name)

Yeah these are mine (that aren't the super common fanon ones anyway)

I like both some popular and some unpopular shippings.
  • Ash x Misty (OTP)
  • Ash's Pikachu x Misty's Togetic
  • Ash's Bulbasaur x Ash's Bayleef
  • Professor Oak x Delia (Ash's mother)
  • Brock x Lucy
  • James x Jessie
  • Tracey x Daisy
  • Drew x May
  • Zoey x Dawn
  • Cilan x Iris
  • Morty x Sabrina
  • Wallace x Steven
  • Maylene x Candice
  • Whitney x Erika
  • Juan x Lisia
  • Volkner x Flint
  • Shauntal x Fantina

I like both some popular and some unpopular shippings.
  • Ash x Misty (OTP)
  • Ash's Pikachu x Misty's Togetic
  • Ash's Bulbasaur x Ash's Bayleef
  • Professor Oak x Delia (Ash's mother)
  • Brock x Lucy
  • James x Jessie
  • Tracey x Daisy
  • Drew x May
  • Zoey x Dawn
  • Cilan x Iris
  • Morty x Sabrina
  • Wallace x Steven
  • Maylene x Candice
  • Whitney x Erika
  • Juan x Lisia
  • Volkner x Flint
  • Shauntal x Fantina
Whitney and Erika, eh? I don't dislike the ship or anything like that but I am curious to see how it's taken traction. Maybe it's because Whitney and Erika are both really feminine in different ways? Just me rambling, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Whitney and Erika, eh? I don't dislike the ship or anything like that but I am curious to see how it's taken traction. Maybe it's because Whitney and Erika are both really feminine in different ways? Just me rambling, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

This story did the trick: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4798271/1/Petals

Also, your profile picture is adorable!

This story did the trick: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4798271/1/Petals

Also, your profile picture is adorable!
Hehe, thanks <3 plainhiveshipping the OTP!

...but that being said as myself being the self proclaimed world's biggest Whitney fan, I'm open to many of her ships! I couldn't help but notice that a lot of Whitney x Erika content is like, from 2008-2011 or so, like around HGSS being new, so I wonder what happened then.

I'll give this fic a read sometimes. Thanks for sharing and if you ever wanna share more thoughts about the two I'd love to hear.

Back
Top Bottom