• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shippers' Paradise General Chat Thread

glistenshipping?! go on.... (did i put them in my personal ship list? because i LOVE them together they're my favorite sinnoh yuri ship)
It's one of the those ships that made sense to me. Also having them in the background of my story draft I've been writing multiple parts for months does help, though I didn't reference it all that much.

On that subject, does anyone have a crossover ship of sorts ? I do have at least two, but I want to hear everyone first lmao

hm while idk if i have any crossover ships im more fond of than an in-verse ship regarding the character
i firmly believe penny and futaba sakura from persona 5 would be gfs if they ever met

By crossover ship do you mean franchise crossovers like what beryl said or Pokémon game crossovers (things like Ethan x dawn for example. I don’t ship, but needed something)
Crossover ships like those you'd find between characters featured in Smash Bros for example ! Although, Pokémon game crossovers are great examples too :bulbaLove:

I haven't really thought about any crossover ships w/ Pokemon characters, but my first instinct when doing so for the first time is to stick whoever the main character of the new franchise is (so, for Pokemon, I guess I'd consider that person to be Ash) with Sora from Kingdom Hearts, as (so long as they're of similar age) I firmly believe that Sora (and KH in general) are the crossover kings who can work in any ship. Thus, my newly minted ship and answer is Sora/Ash (and hey, they're both sunshine boys who believe in the power of friendship above all else, so I think my theory stands ;P). My secondary impulse is to take a character, preferably female, from said new canon whose writing/handling I was dissatisfied with (so, for Pokemon, that'd be Serena in the anime), and ship them with Kairi from Kingdom Hearts (who reigns supreme as the character whose canonical writing has Frustrated Me the Most >_>), so thus my newly created second crossover ship is Kairi/Serena. Imo, Kairi is easy ship fodder, bc she's so criminally under-developed in KH canon that she's nearly a blank slate that you can then project any headcanons onto, and can therefore be easily molded into any ship dynamic that you want; I specified "preferably female" just bc I prefer to ship gay ships if I have a choice in the matter, but Kairi can be shipped just as well with male characters too. Oh, and the reason why I take the characters I was dissatisfied w/ in canon and stick them with Kairi is bc, well if I'm gonna be devoting my headcanon space to fixing Kairi's abysmal writing, then I might as well kill 2 birds w/ one stone, and fix someone else's along the way too. And while anime!Serena's writing is nowhere near to the same level of bad that I think Kairi's is, at the core I see a lot of the same issues in both, so I think that could translate to them having a lot of common ground and similar/compatible goals. (But really, it's so painfully easy for my to multi-ship Kairi...as I could just keep going with nearly any character whose writing I had a problem with. So I could continue, and ship her with Iris and/or Cilan, or Kieran if I wanted to break away from just talking about the anime, etc and so on forever XD) And since KH has crossovers baked into its DNA, the part where you have to wonder how a crossover could come about in the first place is already taken care of, which is why it's always my go-to when I first start considering crossover ships. XP

So...yeah. If you just want the tl;dr, then my answers are Sora/Ash & Kairi/Serena (both KH/Pokemon). :p

In that case, palutena x bayonetta (if we don’t need Pokémon characters)

I don’t know who either of them are, but they look like gfs
I don't know how popular that ship is, but it's a good choice, not gonna lie ! I know people have also shipped Lucina and Palutena due to people shipping the former with Tiki, another green-haired revered lady within the Fire Emblem universe.

I haven't really thought about any crossover ships w/ Pokemon characters, but my first instinct when doing so for the first time is to stick whoever the main character of the new franchise is (so, for Pokemon, I guess I'd consider that person to be Ash) with Sora from Kingdom Hearts, as (so long as they're of similar age) I firmly believe that Sora (and KH in general) are the crossover kings who can work in any ship. Thus, my newly minted ship and answer is Sora/Ash (and hey, they're both sunshine boys who believe in the power of friendship above all else, so I think my theory stands ;P). My secondary impulse is to take a character, preferably female, from said new canon whose writing/handling I was dissatisfied with (so, for Pokemon, that'd be Serena in the anime), and ship them with Kairi from Kingdom Hearts (who reigns supreme as the character whose canonical writing has Frustrated Me the Most >_>), so thus my newly created second crossover ship is Kairi/Serena. Imo, Kairi is easy ship fodder, bc she's so criminally under-developed in KH canon that she's nearly a blank slate that you can then project any headcanons onto, and can therefore be easily molded into any ship dynamic that you want; I specified "preferably female" just bc I prefer to ship gay ships if I have a choice in the matter, but Kairi can be shipped just as well with male characters too. Oh, and the reason why I take the characters I was dissatisfied w/ in canon and stick them with Kairi is bc, well if I'm gonna be devoting my headcanon space to fixing Kairi's abysmal writing, then I might as well kill 2 birds w/ one stone, and fix someone else's along the way too. And while anime!Serena's writing is nowhere near to the same level of bad that I think Kairi's is, at the core I see a lot of the same issues in both, so I think that could translate to them having a lot of common ground and similar/compatible goals. (But really, it's so painfully easy for my to multi-ship Kairi...as I could just keep going with nearly any character whose writing I had a problem with. So I could continue, and ship her with Iris and/or Cilan, or Kieran if I wanted to break away from just talking about the anime, etc and so on forever XD) And since KH has crossovers baked into its DNA, the part where you have to wonder how a crossover could come about in the first place is already taken care of, which is why it's always my go-to when I first start considering crossover ships. XP

So...yeah. If you just want the tl;dr, then my answers are Sora/Ash & Kairi/Serena (both KH/Pokemon). :p
That's an altruistic way of thinking, I like it !

In all fairness, crossover ships are quite a niche thing since most games just don't do crossovers between two franchises, even if said franchises are owned by the same company.

To avoid cluttering the thread with an immediate long text, I'll put my crossover ship within a spoiler. Here I go !

The ship in question is Beastman from F-Zero X/GX and Commander Mars of Team Galactic. Why did I decide to ship them a long, long time ago (I'm speaking early 2010s), yet only doing an actual story draft featuring them starting a few months ago ? I dunno, I guess I've grown up enough to know how to realistically make that happen. But first, a little introduction to the non-Pokémon character :

Beastman is an F-Zero pilot whose hobby consists of hunting beasts to protect humans. According to his GX profile, he was almost eaten by a giant crocodile when he was a kid. Since then, he's taken care of all the beasts on his home planet, and decided to promote his services by taking part of the F-Zero Grand Prix. There he encountered another F-Zero pilot who happens to be a biologically modified dinosaur, and Beastman swore to protect the public from this pilot's ravenous hunger.

Now here's the thing with the F-Zero franchise : its lore can be quite barebones at times, and Beastman is not an exception : what beasts did he hunt ? How is his home planet like ? Did he actually kill all the dangerous beasts he encountered, or did he kill all that he could realistically take on ? One thing's for sure : the lack of confirmed lore within the franchise means that particular universe is a playground for headcanons and fanfictions should one invest time in studying what we know of the F-Zero lore.

In this case, since the first F-Zero was partially inspired by Tim Burton's first Batman movie, I liken Beastman to be an equivalent of Wolverine : a short guy with a huge resilience and good enough power to keep up with beings far superior in strength to humans. And by short guy, I mean in relative terms since most of the F-Zero pilots in GX have character models much taller than the average human being for some reason, and Beastman ends up being shorter than 3/4 of the playable cast. In fact, I headcanon Beastman to be 1m73 / 5.7 ft tall.

How did I come up with shipping a beast slayer so jacked he'd make a Machoke jealous with Commander Mars of all people ? To be quite honest, it was a random thing that popped in my mind many years ago and thought "oh, it's a neat ship", and I've never looked back. As for how they would meet and how they'd end up together... I will only spoil a few things : I'll just say the Mars we know is from the universe where USUM!Cyrus came from, as in he succeeded in acquiring Dialga/Palkia, but got taken away by a huge shadow (it's Giratina, we all know that). As a result, we don't actually know if Sinnoh (or that version of this Pokémon universe for that matter) survived. In this story draft's case though, Sinnoh remained intact and Cyrus got transported to USUM with Palkia... Or so we'd think.

As for Beastman, given how Captain Falcon is the only representative of the F-Zero franchise in Smash Bros., I like to think he's the only one who knows how to go to other universes, and after some strife both of them encounter, Falcon would suggest to Beastman that he should visit an universe where humans and animals co-exist in such harmony that society revolves around said harmony. While skeptical, Beastman decides to take Falcon's offer and ends up in the Pokémon universe... And to do that, whoever will send him there needs to look for a time-frame where time and space are fluctuating enough that such a breach into the multiverse would be possible. And Cyrus taking control of Palkia for this scenario on top of the huge shadow appearing made that fluctuation possible. But as Beastman was transported to the Pokémon universe, Palkia, despite being controlled by Cyrus, could feel a new portal opening somewhere and managed to escape Giratina's grasp. It means that Palkia ends up in the F-Zero universe in this story.

Regarding Mars herself, in this version of that Pokémon universe, she and most of the Team Galactic members would have realized that Cyrus was willing to leave them behind, or at least they noticed how his behavior changed somewhat too quickly when their various missions were perfectly successful (remember, this is an universe where the player character does NOT exist, so even if most of the Galactic missions were successful in canon, they did encounter the player to attempt and foil their plans), and Mars in particular would be the most affected by that "betrayal", as she considered Cyrus to be one of the few people who could understand how she thinks, and had she made more efforts into socializing with her boss, Mars would have had perhaps a best friend.

If people wants more detail about my particular crossover ship, feel free to ask in PM ! I'd be more than happy to indulge in such conversation :bulbaLove:

oh god....speaking of Smash, it literally just dawned on me that an already plausible KH/Pokemon crossover ship(s) was staring me right in the face, but I forgot for a hot sec that Sora himself was actually in Smash, so.....add Sora/Red (and/or Sora/Leaf) to the list! (wow, I cannot believe I full on forgot that, considering I legit cried when Sora was revealed to be the last DLC fighter....MY PRECIOUS SON I'M SO SORRY, PLS FORGIVE ME!!! XD)

especially as i'm literally always drawing comparisons between nameless/palletshipping and soriku, which are some of my all-time fav otps, HOW COULD I BE SUCH A FOOL--

hiii im gonna...list my ships here.... bold are my absolute favs. all main series game characters
dichotomyshipping - proton/grimsley/sidney - my bf and i made this one's ship name lol, any combo of the three is also good
perishsongshipping - proton/karen
poisonhealshipping - volo/melli
appraisalshipping - volo/adaman
volo/arezu (just considering it...)
miriam/dendra
grusha/rika
ariana/melony
mars/jupiter
namelesshipping - red/blue (or green if ur using jpn names)
tabitha/matt
tabitha/sidney
norman/sidney
glacia/winona
steven/wallace
silver/lyra
drake/briney
courtney/shelley
flint/volkner
cynthia/diantha
skyla/elesa
lillie/selene
sonia/nessa
raihan/leon (+piers in there sometimes...)
cyllene/zisu
iscan/palina
arezu/mai

...yeah. i like putting characters together and making them hold hands

Cracks knuckles Heres some of my favorite pkmn ships

Mellingo - Highlands shipping
Vommet - Trainwreck shipping (or as i like to call it CrazyTrain Shipping)
Grusha x Piers - This crackship randomly appeared to me in a dream lmao, and i don't have a name for it
Mai x Irida x Arezu - i have no commentary.

Thats it, I don't think i have any more lol

Here are some of the ships I... Well, ship. Some of them are more supported by me than others due to being old ships I enjoy.

SoulSilverShipping - Silver & Lyra
RukarioShipping - Riley & Cynthia
[No Official Name Yet (I'm waiting for the approval!)] Colza & Arezu
RebelShipping - Hilbert & Bianca (BW)
TransceiverShipping - Nate & Yancy
SkyFallenShipping - Rei & Akari (going off the basis that Rei is nonbinary)
JovianShipping - Saturn & Jupiter (going off the basis that Jupiter is trans (woman to man))
GlistenShipping - Candice & Maylene

If there's more that come to my mind, I'll add them !
I've got a few more ships that I forgot about. Here they are (again, no particular order) :

ColosseumShipping - Wes & Rui
BiologyShipping - Ishihara & Nikki (this is from the Pokémon TCG game on Game Boy Color)
GaiaShipping - Cheryl & Gardenia
CicadaShipping - Bugsy & Ethan (game)
ClingyShipping - Barry & Lucas
SequelShipping - Hugh & Rosa
SkateShipping - Calem & Korrina

As said in the earlier post I made about this, some of them might be not as supported as I did in the past. I'm posting them because I did like the idea of them together at the time, so... Yeah ^^;

EDIT : I added another ship !

Last edited:
i'll also stop by and list my ships (most of them won't have the official names though because i have no idea what they are)...... i'll also do platonic ones if that's alright because i don't really do much romantic shipping in pokémon
appraisalshipping (volo/adaman)
namelessshipping i think it's called? (red/blue (aka green))
i forget what it's called, but n/touya (aka hilbert). it can be controversial but i like them in a world where they are actually similar in age
i do enjoy sycamore and lysandre as well, perfectworldshipping it might be called?
i also find clemont/ash in the anime cute, no idea what that's called
similarly i also think ash/gary can be cute!
i also really like palina/irida. i don't know what the common thought on them is, but to me they're just a couple years apart and are basically exes... but they'll get back together in some way one day.
for platonic, this goes kind of out of the depth of canon and into my au where akari and rei are twins and dawn is the fallen-out-of-the-sky protag (i care about it too much to think about real canon where they aren't), but dawn & volo is very important to me as well as akari & rei. they're my little guys of all time
i also love diantha & serena, i think they could have a really good mentor & student type relationship.
like anyone else i also love jessie & james & meowth!
those are all i could think of for now but maybe i'll come back and add some more another time.

Ship listing? Well I'm bored at work so...
Plainhive (Bugsy x Whitney) AKA THE TRUEST BESTEST CANONEST SHIP EVER I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!!
Ikebana (Erika x Jasmine)
Damsel (Sordward x Sonia)
Airplane (Skyla x Elesa)
Honor (Falkner x Morty)
Vaniville (Trevor x Serena)
Ortega x Eri (pretty sure this is unnamed)
Paldeashipping (Arven x Nemona)
Clair x Lisia from the anime (Probably also unnamed)
Origin (Wallace x Steven)
Hassel x Brassius

I've also dabbled with Kansas (Lyra x Whitney) and InTheDark (Bugsy x Jasmine) and I still feel Miakane (Whitney x Jasmine) on a spiritual level, so. I am maybe just obsessed on finding ships for Jasmine and Whitney (especially Jasmine she's been through a lot in my verse.)

Anyways I want to make a Plainhive thread. I should do that.

Let me list my ships now!

I think I’m gonna seperate them by manga, anime, and games/my verse
serena x ash (amourshipping)
misty x ash (pokeshipping)
ash x goh (journeyshipping)
dawn x conway (heattagshipping)
dawn x zoey (appealshipping)
mallow x lillie (jellowshipping I think?)
may x drew (contestshipping my beloved)

sapphire x ruby (my beautiful canon franticshipping)
black x white (agencyshipping)
red x literally all the other Kanto dexholders (green, blue and yellow, I cant remember the names)
crystal x gold (mangaquestshipping is I think one of mudkipz’s favourites, but I like it too)
lillie x sun (luminary shipping is what I’ve found? please tell me if there’s another name)
moon x gladion (theyre only a few years apart probably, and they have their moments. I think this would work better when they’re older. Mahina shipping is tye name I’ve found, please again tell me if there’s anything else)
casey x hop (I’m not even gonna look for a name for this)

ethan x kris (questshipping)
may x brendan (but in a platonic way. They see themselves more as siblings cause they don’t have any of their own and theyve known each other forever. And hoennshipping I think Is the name)
bianca x cheren (dualrivalshipping I think)
boutiqueshipping (they’re literally perfect)
selene/moon x lillie (moonlilyshipping)
gloria x victor (does this have A name?
nemona x arven (but less in a romantic way, more of a “im your friend and you can’t change that” and “penny please help me change that” from the two of them. Not gonna say a name cause thus ship is platinuc (dies it have a name?)
steven x Wallace (this one is more platonic too and they see each other more as brothers that are both uncles to Lisia . And the names originshipping)

angelfireshipping (malva x diantha but platonic in my verse. It’s a good ship tho)
penny x juliana is cool
teebs has drawn me into the plainhiveshipping rabbit hole (Whitney and bugsy)
wallace x Winona should probably be in the manga section, but too lazy to go back and put it there
dawn x barry is cool but not in any specific one of those above
same with dawn and Lucas
do my soul link nuzlocke technically ocs but not count as a platonic ship? Cordelia x jamarcus

wow that was a lot and that’s just mostly the main cast of them all

there’s probably some I forgot (wow Right) but those are my main ones

and the bolded ones are my otps

huh I forgot to reply to my own thread lol
We doin' shipping lists?? I was gonna just include my favorites, but... I ended up with way more. There's a lot of anime stuff in here though lol.
My general faves:
  • PalletShipping (Ash/Gary) (it's my brand, of course)
  • PokéShipping (Ash/Misty)
  • NamelessShipping (Red/Blue)
  • SingleStepShipping (Misty/Sakura)
  • ContestShipping (May/Drew)
  • TimelessPromiseShipping (Goh/Horace)
  • ColdCoffeeShipping (Paul/Barry)
  • MoonlilyShipping (Selene/Lillie)
  • CuteBonesShipping (Hau/Gladion)
  • CopyShipping (Todd/Duplica)
  • AppealShipping (Dawn/Zoey)
  • FondantShipping (Serena/Miette)
  • ThirdWheelShipping (Brock/Tracey)
  • SacredShipping (Eusine/Morty)
  • RogueShipping (Wes/Cail)
Other ones that I appreciate right now:
  • SoulSilverShipping (Lyra/Silver)
  • HunterShipping (Ethan/Silver)
  • Ethan/Lyra/Silver (what is this one called...? not sure, but shoutout to Beryl for opening my eyes to it)
  • TwinleafShipping (Dawn/Barry)
  • ClingyShipping (Lucas/Barry)
  • ShiroShipping (Hilda/Bianca)
  • PresenceShipping (Nate/Curtis)
  • GreySkyShipping (Nate/Hugh)
  • LightPinkShipping (Rosa/Yancy)
  • LiveCasterShipping (Rosa/Curtis)
  • SabotageShipping (Steven/Wallace/Winona)
  • PlainhiveShipping (Whitney/Bugsy) (^ these two are entirely due to seeing cute art from specific peeps on the forums <3)
  • HonorShipping (Falkner/Morty)
  • AirplaneShipping (Elesa/Skyla)
  • FemmeGymShipping (Sabrina/Erika)
  • IkebanaShipping (Erika/Jasmine)
  • IgnitionShipping (Volkner/Flint)
  • RocketShipping (Jessie/James)
  • NeoShipping (Butch/Cassidy)
  • ColosseumShipping (Wes/Rui)
There's probably a few more that I enjoy but these are just the ones that are usually at the forefront of my mind. You can kinda tell that polyships haven't been on my radar all that much until I met some people here who like 'em; they've grown on me I suppose. :chansey:

As for crossover ships... can't say I have any right now but I always thought it was a fun idea to explore. I used to have a lot of crossover ships back in middle school, when I was really into Super Smash Bros., but nowadays I honestly can't remember a single one of them. xP

Seeing the variety between everyone's lists is really interesting! Especially all the rarepairs, you guys have a lot of good ones.

well, since everyone else seems to be doing a shipping list, I might as well too. and I suppose this'll be faster than the actual thread for shipping lists, as you're supposed to list reasons for why you ship on that one, which obvs takes much longer to put together (so uh...stay tuned if y'all care about that, I guess XP). OTPs are in bold.

• TrustedPartnerShipping [Ash/Gladion]
  • DiodeShipping [Ash/Clemont]
  • BlueDandelionShipping [Mallow/Lillie/Lana]
  • SunnylemonShipping [Gladion/Ash/Clemont]
  • JellowShipping [Mallow/Lillie]
  • AppealShipping [Dawn/Zoey]
  • ChampsElyseeShipping [Misty/Serena]
  • BoutiqueShipping [Serena/Shauna]
  • PalletShipping [Ash/Gary]
  • RocketShipping [Jessie/James]
  • AquariumPlantShipping [Mallow/Lana]
  • Ash/Gladion/Hau
  • Kiawe/Ash/Gladion
  • ZRingShipping [Ash/Kiawe] {the official ship name for this might be ZClass, but I've literally never seen anyone actually call it by that name, it's always ZRing :/}
  • WaterWarriorShipping [Misty/Lana]
  • SweetSmileShipping [Ash/Hau]
  • Kukui/Burnet/Delia
  • BlueLilyShipping [Lana/Lillie]
  • BackdoorShipping [Tracey/Gary]
  • FancyFashionShipping [Dawn/Serena]
  • FondantShipping [Miette/Serena]
  • AnnemaeShipping [Dawn/Iris]
  • 1000WishesShipping [May/Iris]
  • SapphirePearlShipping [May/Dawn]
  • ComaShipping [Ash/Paul]
  • PearlShipping [Ash/Dawn]
  • NegaiShipping [Ash/Iris]
  • EternalHoneymoonShipping [Kukui/Burnet]
  • SnowpointShipping [Zoey/Candice]
  • CinnamonSugarShipping [Bonnie/Mimo]
  • LavaRockShipping [Brock/Kiawe]
  • StockingsShipping [Dawn/Lyra]
  • BlackenedEdgeShipping [Kiawe/Gladion]
  • CollideShipping [Ash/Barry]
  • SourGrapesShipping [Georgia/Burgundy]
  • SeamaidShipping [Miette/Ursula]
  • RingletShipping [Serena/Aria]
  • BurningBridgeShipping [N/Alain]
  • SwimHatShipping [Lana/Mairin]
  • SweetAndSourShipping [Miette/Paul]
  • ParadigmShiftShipping [Brock/N]
  • BestWishesShipping [Iris/Ash/Cilan]
  • LilacShipping [Joy/Jenny]
  • SaplingShipping [Tracey/Alain]
  • SingleStep / YoungerSisterShipping [Misty/Sakura]
  • LubricantShipping [Meyer/Sycamore]
  • PhaesporiaShipping [Cynthia/Diantha]
  • Aria/Bianca
  • RecitalShipping [Aria/Shauna]
  • RoseLeagueShipping [Ritchie/Drew]
  • OrangeShipping [Misty/Tracey]
  • CafeMochaShipping [Ash/Cilan]
  • ContestShipping [May/Drew]
  • HeatTagShipping [Dawn/Conway]
  • ImageShipping [Misty/May]
  • TangeloShipping [Solidad/Daisy]
  • AcarameladoShipping [Tierno/Trevor]
  • ApparitionRodeoShipping [Acerola/Hapu]
  • MysticBubbleShipping [Lana/Acerola]
  • StatShipping [Sawyer/Max]
  • PoiShipping [Cilan/Kiawe]
  • CabaretShipping [Cilan/Harley]
  • Ilima/Harley

• MoonLilyShipping [Selene/Lillie]
  • AquaHeartShipping [Sonia/Nessa]
  • NamelessShipping [Red/Blue]
  • OriginShipping [Steven/Wallace]
  • Penny/Nemona/Juliana/Arven
  • Nemona/Juliana/Penny
  • Nemona/Juliana
  • Nemona/Penny
  • CuteBonesShipping [Hau/Gladion]
  • PunkDragonShipping [Piers/Leon/Raihan]
  • TrueRivalShipping [Raihan/Leon]
  • TealMaskShipping [Florian/Kieran]
  • Florian/Arven
  • EphemeralArtShipping [Brassius/Hassel]
  • DragonQueensShipping [May/Lisia/Zinnia]
  • SpecialityShipping [Lisia/Zinnia]
  • ContestQueenShipping [May/Lisia]
  • GothGfShipping [Gloria/Marnie]
  • ShiroShipping [Hilda/Bianca]
  • HardenShipping [Archie/Maxie]
  • Miriam/Dendra
  • Juliana/Penny
  • HoennShipping [May/Brendan]
  • Carmen/Eri
  • Eri/Mela
  • Carmen/Eri/Mela
  • LightPinkShipping [Rosa/Yancy]
  • LoverivalShipping [Brendan/Wally]
  • HunterShipping [Ethan/Silver]
  • VenorockShipping [Roxie/Klara]
  • Sada/Raifort
  • Tulip/Katy
  • Tulip/Dendra
  • Tulip/Dendra/Miriam
  • UltraSunShipping [Zossie/Elio]
  • Saguaro/Larry
  • Elaine/Mina
  • TantrumShipping [Caitlin/Sabrina]
  • Anabel/Soliera
  • Rika/Geeta
  • IpetamShipping [Piers/Leon]
  • eBoyShipping [Piers/Raihan]
  • Atticus/Giacomo
  • Mela/Iono
  • UltraHeroShipping [N/Dulse]
  • AlphaIdealsShipping [May/Zinnia]
  • Juliana/Arven
  • Juliana/Carmine
  • Turo/Jacq
  • Iono/Penny
  • AbandonmentShipping [Serena/Emma]
  • AcousticGuitarShipping [Rosa/Roxie]
  • Ortega/Clemont
  • Tulip/Geeta
  • LilypadShipping [Leaf/Misty]
  • Bea/Mina
  • ScientificShipping [Juniper/Fennel]
  • WomanScornedShipping [Ariana/Oleana]
  • BoneClubShipping [Kahili/Plumeria]
  • IkebanaShipping [Erika/Jasmine]
  • AirplaneShipping [Skyla/Elesa]
  • OverseasShipping [Kabu/Juan]
  • BondShipping [Anabel/Phoebe]
  • WhiteSquareShipping [Hilda/Rosa]
  • BeautifulMermaidShipping [Kris/Misty]
  • AlphaFemaleShipping [Shelly/Courtney]
  • RitzyShipping [Avery/Bede]
  • TrainShipping [Victor/Hop]
  • ClingyShipping [Lucas/Barry]
  • KuroShipping [Hilbert/Cheren]
  • AdventurerShipping [Chase/Trace]
  • GreySkyShipping [Nate/Hugh]
  • PresenceShipping [Nate/Curtis]
  • Calem/Curtis
  • PerfectWorldShipping [Lysandre/Sycamore]
  • SeaMountShipping [Tabitha/Matt]
  • Bonnie/Poppy
  • Shauntal/Caitlin/Sabrina
  • AAILookalikeShipping [Shauntal/Caitlin]
  • PetrifiedTreeShipping [Milo/Gordie]
  • ChillAndClassyShipping [Ilima/Dexio]
  • SteelSkullShipping [Molayne/Guzma]
  • TaleShipping [Cynthia/Drasna]
  • VestalShipping [Viola/Valerie]
  • HaganeShipping [Riley/Roark]
  • Magnolia/Agatha
  • Opal/Magnolia
  • Opal/Magnolia/Agatha
  • InterrogationShipping [Emma/Korrina]
  • GothShipping [Karen/Clair]
  • FannedFlamesShipping [Winona/Flannery]
  • BarrageShipping [Greta/Roxanne]
  • SmokeBallShipping [Janine/Whitney]
  • SeaweedShipping [Brawly/Marlon]
  • InterimShipping [Archer/Saturn]
  • LanceShipping [Lance/Proton]
  • SacredShipping [Morty/Eusine]
  • IgnitionShipping [Flint/Volkner]
  • SpecShipping [Lorelei/Lucian]
  • TotemShipping [Will/Falkner]
  • Noland/Norman
  • Allister/Kieran
  • Florian/Kieran/Allister
  • Elaine/Allister
  • Atticus/Kiawe
  • FalsePretensesShipping [Grimsley/Colress]
  • LakehouseShipping [Sada/Turo]
  • HauntedToasterShipping [Sophocles/Allister]
  • Olivia/Diantha
  • HeavenlyShipping [Wicke/Lusamine]
  • FrenchChefShipping [Siebold/Sycamore]
  • GlistenShipping [Maylene/Candice]
  • GothicHorrorShipping [Shauntal/Sabrina]
  • BrokenFacadeShipping [Lusamine/Oleana]
  • Grant/Grusha
  • Melony/Peony
  • SinfulShipping [Mars/Jupiter]
  • PomegranateShipping [Phoebe/Gardenia]
  • HeadlineShipping [Alexa/Malva]
  • SensualShipping [Lucy/Dahlia]
  • RollerShipping [Serena/Korrina]
  • Sina/Peonia
  • Giacomo/Ryuki
  • BribeShipping [Rose/Giovanni]
  • DistortShipping [Wikstrom/Olympia]
  • HeliceShipping [Fantina/Glacia]
There's probably more that I'm missing, but I think this'll be good enough for now. XP Oh, and there's a few other ships I'm considering, like Lacey/Carmine & Crispin/Ortega, but I'm not officially committing to them until I've experienced the second half of the DLC (and I still need to finish playing Arceus before I'll list any of those ships).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom