• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shippers' Paradise General Chat Thread

im thinking abt stuff rn and like. do you guys ever have characters that you do multiship but you're extremely picky about who with or is that just a weird me thing?? i also do this kinda thing where it's like...i'll have pairings where i'm perfectly fine with one party in other pairings but for the other party i only like that 1 singular pairing for them.
OMG THIS IS ME, nyot rlly with Pokemon cause I don't have many ships yet but for example with Project Sekai I feel like Emu can be shipped with literally any of the other main cast human characters (though I don't personally ship her with anyone else other than Rui, I do see/have liked a lot of cute stuff for her other pairings (mostly Emukasa, Emunene, Mafuemu and Honaemu) though) but I really can't think of anyone else I ship Rui with besides her (though that's probably cause his most popular ships are two ships idc about/see a lot of toxic fans for (Ruikasa and Mizurui) and my NOTP for Sekai (Ruinene) and I don't really see much content for rarepairs with him in them).

Thoughts on Gaeric x Mai from Legends Arceus ? I had the name "ClanMentorShipping" submitted in the Neverending Romance thread, but nothing was confirmed as far as I know. Anyway, I think the two would bond over how they've raised/taught Adaman and Irida, and Gaeric would mention how Mai was present in the Alabaster Icelands during the "Tricky Treat Strategy" mission, only for her to actually be a Zoroark in disguise.

I have come back with another weird crack ship

ezgif.com-reverse.gif

I feel like it would be funny if i don't explain this

Ummmm, random Pokémon fan who likes maybe two ships coming in to ask a shipping name question if that's ok...?

Like I said, I'm not much of a shipper, but I do have a couple I enjoy in small doses. With all the shipping names floating around the fandom, I thought I maybe ought to learn the names of the ones I do like. One is Aoshipping (Cheryl x Riley) and the other is Sina x Dexio. Does anyone know what the name of Sina x Dexio is? I've searched the terrifying huge black hole shipping list for it, but can't find it for the life of me.

(If this would be better to ask in the shipping list thread I can definitely do that instead; it just seemed like that thread was only for suggesting names, not asking what the names are.)

Does anyone know what the name of Sina x Dexio is? I've searched the terrifying huge black hole shipping list for it, but can't find it for the life of me.
In the Neverending Romance list, this is listed as "CompletionShipping - Dexio & Sina". Hope this helped :bulbaLove:

'ey, I figure this is probably the best place to ask this, right? I was thinking of doing one of those fanart challenges, where the prompt is to draw some ships that are suggested to me by other people... so would you guys have suggestions as to one of your OTPs/rarepairs/crackships that I could draw? I feel like it'd be fun :chansey:
(Here's the template too if anyone's curious!)

'ey, I figure this is probably the best place to ask this, right? I was thinking of doing one of those fanart challenges, where the prompt is to draw some ships that are suggested to me by other people... so would you guys have suggestions as to one of your OTPs/rarepairs/crackships that I could draw? I feel like it'd be fun :chansey:
I will be using that template!

And as for you, I'm going to suggest Plainhiveshipping. Because I can never get enough of them--

Ooh....I think I'll list off some ships so that you have a variety to pick from (obvs I'm not expecting you to do them all XD).

My otps for the anime & games are, respectively, TrustedPartner (Ash/Gladion) & MoonLily (Selene/Lillie); I'll never tire of seeing more art of them! But for rarepairs, I think my top ones that I'd love to see art for (bc I've not yet ever seen art for them) are Zossie/Elio & Kukui/Burnet/Delia (if a polyship doesn't work for you, then I'll substitute in Misty/Serena for my anime rarepair pick)!

Can't wait to see the finished product. :D

wow oki you've summoned me here LOL...

In terms of silly little friendship matters, you know me, I really like the (friend) rarepair of Lisia Pokémon and Emmet, who else!!? they are my favorites LOL. I'm not too sure if that really fits what you're looking for though...

But honestly lately, I've been kind of thinking about her and either Zinna or (game?) Iris... they're both Dragon trainers, so make of that what you will! I think she'd work well with them both quite a bit, although I will say I sort of enjoy non-romantic pairings as a rule, so...:bulbaLol:

the time has finally come for me to shill marnie x peonia or caitlin x marley (you can choose whichever you prefer) i need more content of them :bulbaLol:

Can I suggest a boutiqueshipping? You can do my designs or the canon Ones, I don’t care

OMG UHHH i know you've already gotten a lot of other reqs lol but
if you could do a bea x korrina i would be eternally grateful

What have you done, now you'll have a very long list of choices to make :lapras:

In all seriousness, considering the number of slots I see in that template, I'll list the ships in this spoiler (mostly going for rarepairs) :

Colza x Arezu (still no official shipping name yet ><)
Riley x Cynthia (RukarioShipping)
Saturn x Jupiter (JovianShipping)
Silver x Lyra (SoulSilverShipping)
Calem x Korrina (SkateShipping)
Beastman from F-Zero X/GX x Mars (no shipping name due to being crossover)

As I prefaced in this post, it's likely you'll have a long list of ships to choose from, so I won't be a worrywart about whether one of my suggested ships was selected or not. :ayeaye:

that makes 6 of them, thanks everyone! I'm already gettin' to work on drawing them all. You guys have good taste :bulbaLol:

I shared this place on my art thread but I thought of posting it here as well: OTP prompt generator a page with some ship prompts ^^
Oooh, I remember using these kinds of prompt generators all the time back in the day, it's nice to know people are still making new ones. I'm definitely bookmarking this to refer back to when I need something to write. :D

Back
Top Bottom