• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shipping Pictures Thread

PK I'm BAAACK~

You just got PK'd
Reaction score
If this is ok...

First of all there will be rules, those in which apply to this section. If you have NOT read them then please visit this link!

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=55781

Please abide by these specifications:
-Any picture that is wider than 500px needs to be spoiler-cut. That's just good manners, since not everyone has large monitor resolutions.

-Please do not post an outrageous amount of pictures, when the picture-limit per post seems to have no limit at all. See below.

-Please be advised: a spoiler cut does not reduce the amount of megabites/kilobites the page must load. Ten visible images still takes as load to load as ten images under a cut.

-If pictures are somewhat suggestive, they MUST be clearly marked NSFW and spoilered.

-If the pictures are outright suggestive (i.e. sexually graphic or of an inappropriate nature), it will be removed.

-Do not hotlink. Hotlinking means directly pasting the image from a private account, instead of using a public account.

-Be sure to give credit to the artist, with links. It's greatly appreciated. If you cannot, please don't post.

His example, now correct.
Pokeshipping
PokeShipping___Angel_of_Mine_by_Suwamoto.jpg

Credit goes to Suwamoto on deviantart!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: The Newest Shipping Pictures Thread

I know that may not have been a good example... But be sure to start and follow the rules!!!
It's not a good example at all. You hotlinked from Fortunecity and all it shows is the Fortunecity logo...

Re: The Newest Shipping Pictures Thread

It's not a good example at all. You hotlinked from Fortunecity and all it shows is the Fortunecity logo...

Ops, that I didn't notice... I've now edited it, if I find a good example later I'll post it... (goes of to my friends account) I'll be back if I find one that's good, for now everyone follows the rules and edits their mistakes! This way we'll stay on path! Alright so who has a GOOD example?

Ah, yes, they are... Should I make that more clear?
It shouldn't be an issue. If you have more than one piece by the same artist, just indicate by saying something like "above two are by xxx" or "top three are from xxx".

I'm not gonna bend you backwards over how it's done. I assumed they were the same artist simply because they were "grouped" (the images are touching instead of having a space between).

I did this cause I was bored.
^^; I suppose you still can't find any. It's a shame; they're cute together.

That's a real nice pic, Meron! Good resemblance, and nice coloring as well. :thumbup:

This place needs...

ADVANCESHIPPING!

AND CALENDARSHIPPING!

Gakkou_ni_ikimasu_by_Gkenzo.jpg

Here

Bay____Err__Barry_by_ShinjiLover.jpg

Haha...From here

AND OUTCRYSHIPPING!

faraway_is_love_by_HikariAngel85.png

faraway_in_anime_style_XDD_by_HikariAngel85.png

go_to_the_concert_by_HikariAngel85.png

<3333333

I love those pictures, but by any chance, do you have the artists name?... But that last image of calendarshipping was funny!

EDIT: This thread needs lagomorphshipping! =D With a bit of pearl...
WARNING! BIG PICTURE!
Pearlshipping____Pokemon_Love_by_SkyGiratina.jpg

And we thank SkyGiratina on deviantart for this fabulos fanart!

Last edited:
ffff this crediting thing is gonna be a pain in the ass :x
but i promise to follow the rules like a good child~~

elitistshipping;;
9447077_m.png

チカ @ pixiv

almiashipping;;
9417192_m.jpg

クウ太 @ pixiv

fatherlyshipping;;
9411429_m.jpg

もち @ pixiv