• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shipping Pictures Thread

You can post pictures by saving it and uploading it elsewhere, or even attaching it, (though please link to the source of the original art if you know it!!) Once you have the image url (it should end in .jpg, .gif, .png, etc) you can post it by using [IMG ]image url here[/IMG ] (without the spaces) Some sites like Photobucket already have the IMG code there for you to copy and paste. Please use spoiler tags if you post a large image or several images! Hope that helps :)

TransceiverShipping (by Mono Land on DeviantArt)
pokebw2___kyoururi_by_mono_land-d57peno.jpg

RoyaltyShipping (by Servaline on DeviantArt)
escavalier_and_lilligant_by_servaline-d3qblw1.png

I have a question : can we post non-Pokémon shippings in this thread ?

Fox X Krystal (Star Fox series, picture done by foxsnout45 on DeviantArt)
give_me_your_hand_by_foxsnout45-d5od1ao.jpg

I love Perfectworldshipping (Professor Sycamore/Lysandre) dearly, and luckily it's one of the more popular pairings on my ship list. That means lots of great fanart <3 (All of these link to pixiv.)

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

EDIT: one of the links wasn't working so I replaced it with another

Last edited:
Here are some shipping pictures of shippings I like. :)

To me, both Dawn and Kenny are cute together. Dawn and Kenny grew up in the same town and knew each other since they were only little kids, and Kenny still continues to call Dawn Dee-Dee ever since the Plusle and Minun insistent in kindergarten. As they got older, they hang out more and Kenny calls Dawn Dee-Dee less.
ce_xilver100___penguinshipping_by_skygiratina.png

http://www.deviantart.com/art/CE-Xilver100-Penguinshipping-135271102
Both Ash and Serena had known each other since they were kids at Professor Oak's summer camp in Kanto. Years later when Ash and Serena meet again for the first time in a long time in Kalos, they began to travel with each other along with Bonnie and Clemont. During their adventure, Serena started having a crush on Ash even though Ash doesn't notice as much. A few years after Ash left Kalos, Serena and Ash meet each other again and began hanging out with each other more and Serena finally tells Ash about her feelings to him. Ash didn't know what to make of it at first, but he tells her that he really likes he and wants to continue hanging out with each other as boyfriend and girlfriend.
new_amourshipping_movie_poster_by_willdynamo55-daanknk.jpg

http://www.deviantart.com/art/New-Amourshipping-Movie-Poster-622557776 <-------Don't know why the picture has that title, but it's a cute picture anyways.
I do support Max and Bonnie being together, but they're too young to have a relationship with each other they're 8 years old. In my head cannon, they won't meet each other when they're 11 years old and started to hang out and travel together after they first meet. I have already drew their child, Annabel when they're in their mid 20s and married.
The reason why Annabel has a Buneary even though she's 6 years old it's because she's heard of hearing and needs hearing aids. Buneary is her service Pokemon that helps her with noticing some sounds of their surroundings.
annabell_sketch_by_kirby_4_ever-dajcql4.png
Is it okay to post pictures of characters that are being shipped children?

1700924264400.png

1700924321011.png

1700924418325.png

1700924539503.png

1700924816373.png

1700924922942.png

1700925012071.png

I remember that tweet LOL

Ahem. This thread requires more Palletshipping.
Here's two silly pieces of official art:
omgomgomg.png

...what else could they possibly have meant by this???!!!
608980518_2.jpg

surprise TimelessPromise guest appearance! I'm still sad that there's never been a clean, high-res scan of this poster uploaded anywhere. :c
still cute tho (look at Grookey on Tokio's head :bulbaCute:)

i am unsure if this counts. but whitney and bugsy are placed next to each other in the johto 3rd opening, and for many years this was my only real crumb of plainhiveshipping.

the 2.png

and then there was them standing next to each other in the HGSS quiz book and then MANY YEARS LATER they'd team up in poma which is cool. this is it. this is all the canon moments my OTP have. but by god do i hold them as much as i can.

Back
Top Bottom