• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shipping Pictures Thread

I've been combing through Pixiv and might as well post these, since Hilda/Striaton Gym Leaders isn't very common. Most of these are links, by the way, but each folder has one picture that's showing.

AtYourServiceShipping - Cilan/Hilda

ChantillyShipping - Chili/Hilda

OntherocksShipping - Cress/Hilda

^Chessshhiping is Black/Touya/Hilbert x White/Touko/Hilda, not Cheren x White/Touko/Hilda (that's Checkmateshipping, which I agree is pretty cute).

Doh I got confuzzled!!! Is there fanart for Checkmateshipping because I mostly see the White and N fanarts and Cheren and Bianca fanarts [because its likely of the 2]

^There's plenty, if you dig deep enough. Not as common as Ferriswheel (N x White), DualRival (Cheren x Bianca), or Chess, but it's out there. Here- I'll find some. (apologies if they've already been posted)

Awww thats so adorable!! I can always picture Cheren getting super smart at school in order to get her attention.

A couple of people in the Rare Pairings thread suggested Freedomshipping (N x Bianca), and it's starting to become one of my favorite pairings because they both remind me of myself a little.

Specialshipping (fanarts by me)

Franticshipping (fanarts by me)

More specialshipping fanarts (not mine) Red x Yellow pictures by PokeSpe_Fanart_Album - Photobucket
More franticshipping fanarts (not mine) Ruby x Sapphire pictures by PokeSpe_Fanart_Album - Photobucket
Mangaquestshipping fanarts (not mine) Gold x Crys pictures by PokeSpe_Fanart_Album - Photobucket
Oldrivalshipping fanarts (not mine) Green x Blue pictures by PokeSpe_Fanart_Album - Photobucket
chosenshipping fanarts (not mine) Blue x Silver pictures by PokeSpe_Fanart_Album - Photobucket

^There's plenty, if you dig deep enough. Not as common as Ferriswheel (N x White), DualRival (Cheren x Bianca), or Chess, but it's out there. Here- I'll find some. (apologies if they've already been posted)

Is this shipping called checkmateshipping?

Last edited by a moderator:
We really need to get some more advanceshipping pics in here, it's practically blank in terms of that.
I'll probably find some when I'm less lazy.

Hello!

Does anyone know the ship term used for Misty and Gary battling for Ash's heart? It's not PokEgoshipping because that's Gary v.s. Ash over Misty.

Also, is there a ship for Gary and Drew?

Thanks!

Here is some AdvanceShipping!!
LuckyShipping!!
ViridianShipping!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom