• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

shippings that make you :lol:

Reaction score
what pairngs do you support just because the idea of it makes you :lol:?

i felt like making this thread just for fun.

here's the ships i support just cuz' of the lolz.

angie/zoey
dento/drew
harley/drew
harley/dento
iris/barry(initially the idea of this pairng made me lol but once i got to know iris better. i started falling in love with this pairng, and found other reasons why i ship it)
khoury/marina
khoury/dawn
lyra/jimmy(i like for other reason besides the :lol:ness)
gary/misty
tracey/misty(i like for other reason besides the :lol:ness)
brock/jasmine(from aladdin)
brock/meg(from hercules)
jackie walker/lizabeth
dento/bel
pod/meg(from hercules)
paul/zoey
paul/gary
gary/giselle
brock/temacu
harley/jessibelle
ash/brock
may/barry(initially the idea of this pairng made me lol but once i got to know iris better. i started falling in love with this pairng, and found other reasons why i ship it)
Ash/Ashley
Ash/Wendy(initially the idea of this pairng made me lol but once i got to know iris better. i started falling in love with this pairng, and found other reasons why i ship it. BTW this is my current OTP)
Paul/ke$ha(there was a video with this ship on youtube.)

Last edited:
Ditto/THE WORLD

For the sake of not insulting anyone who actually supports the ship, none.

(People need to stop laughing at Pikashipping, seriously.)

HeatTagShipping is HI-larious. But I don't like it only for the lulz, I think it's a reasonable ship...sorta.

But I always thought that CookieShipping was funny. No disrespect to fans, of course, since even I think Harley and May look good together aesthetically.

Also, BoastShipping. Probably my crack!OTP.

Heattag might be one-sided lmao. it'd happen after Dawns a rebound chick

And I tihnk Coldcoffeeshipping is great! but in-game Barry's mine anyways

Where's the mod?

I suppose something like Pikashipping. Or, of course, Palpatine/Dawn and whichever loser ships that. Despite its canocity!

Penguineshipping

Heatagshipping

Ikarishipping

HancockxLuffy shipping from One Piece, she's way older than LuffyXD At the same time I ship it but the age thing cracks me up. I mean here she is fan girling him and going crazy, she's well.

I know somebody that supports Ash x Ashley. [The episode when Ash dressed up as a girl.]

paulXke$ha *coughlolwantcough*

the gary n his hands silliness

My personal favorite is Brock/James.
When my friends and I argue about out shippings I always win ;D

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom