• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

shippings that make you :lol:

Oh golly where to start...

Doubletakeshipping(Harley & Misty)-I think I named that one.
NoRazorIsGoodEnoughForYouMyPreciousShipping(Shaga & his beard)- no explanation needed to why this is lol worthy. OTP
Hiroshimashipping (Paul & Delia)- So many things wrong with this but I could care less because it is gold. XD
Holyshipping (N & Arceus)- This blew my mind when I found it excised.
Whatever Geechisu & Arceus is called well I'll just call it SignificantPlotTwistshipping - DO NOT WANT.O.O
Anything with Steven-Yeeeeaaah sorry, I just can not take him seriously at all.

There is a lot more but these are some of my top picks.

Apparently, PlatinaShipping (Cyrus x Giratina) is this for a lot of people. Mostly due to my fic on the matter.

I think Cynthia x Giratina would make a good pair to write about too.

*edit* Oh snap, that one isn't even named yet! *runs off to naming thread*

Ash x Himself (in any form, be it Ashley or something else...like Ash in his DP outfit with Ash in his BW outfit. I saw a Pic like that today.)

Barry x Paul/ColdCoffeeShipping?(Just what I Imagine their Interactions being makes me LOL.)

Pikachu X The Ketchup bottle (Was this mentoned already?)

Wait, one more:

Barry x Bianca.

TeamLeadershipping- Giovanni and Cyrus.

Because it just is ok. I mean, it very strangly fits if you think about it.

Last edited:
Here is a crossover ship that I support for laughs:

DeviousProfessorShipping (Prof. Aurea Juniper x Dr. Eggman).

It would be funny because Prof. Juniper would tell Eggman that his plans for beating Sonic are shortsighted, but Eggman would use mind control on her and she would be forced to help Eggman out anyway.

Angie and Zoey does make me laugh because it just seems so right and wrong at the same time.

Can't name any.

I think having Pokemon fan/ original/ rp character to be in love/ ship with offical pokemon trainers is a good and awesome thing.

You know your character ship with offical character relationship, you know.

My original fan character of pokemon human trainers are to be with :
Kaygeta and Ash
Rocka and Hilda (Tōko)
Max William and Misty
Trent and May

MalevolentShipping. (Ash/King of Pokelantis)
I love the concept,but its just plain weird. Ash and a demonic king that treated his pokemon like slaves while holding Ash's soul hostage? not sure how that works.
*call me weird but I think dark Ash is hawwwwwwt XD *

MalevolentShipping. (Ash/King of Pokelantis)
I love the concept,but its just plain weird. Ash and a demonic king that treated his pokemon like slaves while holding Ash's soul hostage? not sure how that works.
*call me weird but I think dark Ash is hawwwwwwt XD *

if you like that have you ever heard of DoppelMaleShipper - King of Pokelantis, Ash & Ashley(Ash's persona in a dress) that made me lol

Othelloshipping,if only because it died in a heartbeat after it was revealed Hilda wasn't in the series.(Ash couldn't handle dem Daisy Dukes anyway.)

Gary and his right hand made me burst into laughter when i read it.

and I get this feeling that somewhere out there,in the middle of nowhere,there is a shipping of Cyrus x His universe

if you like that have you ever heard of DoppelMaleShipper - King of Pokelantis, Ash & Ashley(Ash's persona in a dress) that made me lol

XDDDD never heard of that one XDDDD!!
AshxAshley is strange...
Ashx smexy evil king is strange...
LETS PUT THEM ALL TOGETHER!
how the hell does that even work? XD

Paul and Georgia makes me laugh but it's cute and I think it makes alot of sense in some ways. Maybe it's because I'm the only one who cares for it.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom