• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shogakukan announces Pocket Monsters HGSS manga release date: To be released Jan. 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Shogakukan announces Pocket Monsters HGSS manga release date: To be released Jan. 28

Shogakukan has announced the release date for the second volume of Kosaku Anakubo's manga, Pocket Monsters HGSS.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Shogakukan announces Pocket Monsters HGSS manga release date: To be released Jan.

Yay, non-Specials manga news!!

But, I really wish Bulbapedia and Bulbanews would stop referring to Red as Akai Isamu as if anyone ever calls him that, ever.

Re: Shogakukan announces Pocket Monsters HGSS manga release date: To be released Jan.

Yay, non-Specials manga news!!

But, I really wish Bulbapedia and Bulbanews would stop referring to Red as Akai Isamu as if anyone ever calls him that, ever.

Hey, lay off of Pokespe

Other manga get posted on Bulbanews too....

And it's his given name so they probably call him that for encyclopedic purposes?

I'm not "laying on" PokeSpe. Being happy for coverage of a non-Special series is not the same as hating on Special. Geez.

And, like I said, no one ever calls him Isamu. Ever. It'd be like always referring to the main character in Futurama as "Phillip," or the main character in One Piece as "Monkey." It's ridiculous.

On-topic, I wonder if this will include the chapter where Balkie leaves.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom