• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[SHOP] Competitive Shinies

Reaction score
These are the shinies I currently have available. All of them were TSV hatched and have either a 6 IV or an optimal 5IV spread unless stated otherwise.

Alola Bred

Alolan Vulpix (Timid, Snow Warning)

Cubone (Adamant, Lightning Rod)

Magnemite (Modest, Magnet Pull, HP Ground)

Kalos Bred

Feebas (Bold, Swift Swim)

Eevee (Calm, Adaptability)

Eevee (Modest, Anticipation, HP Fighting)

Rufflet (Careful/Adamant, Hustle)

Swablu (Impish/Bold, Cloud Nine)

Koffing (Bold, Levitate)

Pinsir (Jolly, Hyper Cutter)

Togepi (Timid, Serene Grace)

Honedge (Adamant, No Guard)

Gastly (Timid, Levitate)

Charmander (Timid, Blaze)

Meditite (Jolly, Pure Power)

Buneary (Jolly, Limber)

Aerodactyl (Hasty, Pressure)

Deino (Timid, Hustle)

Ponyta (Jolly, Flash Fire)

Trevenant (Adamant, Natural Cure)

Shroomish (Jolly, Poison Heal)

Amaura (Timid, Refrigerate)

Numel (Modest/Calm, Simple)

Numel (Modest, Simple, HP Grass)

Axew (Adamant, Mold Breaker)

Hawlucha (Jolly, Unburden)

Foongus (Bold, Regenerator, HP Fire)

Skorupi (Jolly, Battle Armor)

Last edited:
I can offer a shiny scraggy (jolly) or a shiny mawile (adamant) both 5iv ideal spreads MM'd by myself. As a heads up they'd be level 1 untouched and clones if you're interested.

I can offer a shiny scraggy (jolly) or a shiny mawile (adamant) both 5iv ideal spreads MM'd by myself. As a heads up they'd be level 1 untouched and clones if you're interested.

Any chance you could tell me which ability Mawile has?

The careful Swablu would be great. And I changed Mawile's ability to Intimidate.
I don't have any careful Swablu though (I'm guessing you mixed it up with Rufflet since they're listed next to one another). Are you referring to the Impish ones by any chance?

I don't have any careful Swablu though (I'm guessing you mixed it up with Rufflet since they're listed next to one another). Are you referring to the Impish ones by any chance?

My bad! Yep I meant impish. I skimmed too fast when initially replying. xD;

I am very interested in the modest Eevee. I was just wondering if it had any special egg moves and what you would want for it. Thanks C: EDIT: I was also wondering the gender and if you'd be able to nickname it for me? If not, no big deal. I also have interest in the Togepi, but not anywhere near as much as the already mentioned Eevee.

Last edited:
I am very interested in the modest Eevee. I was just wondering if it had any special egg moves and what you would want for it. Thanks C: EDIT: I was also wondering the gender and if you'd be able to nickname it for me? If not, no big deal. I also have interest in the Togepi, but not anywhere near as much as the already mentioned Eevee.

Since they were all TSV hatched, I can't nickname them because I'm not the OT (the only way I could bypass that would be through the use of a save editor). The Eevee is male and has Yawn, Wish, Curse and Fake Tears for egg moves, the Togepi is male as well and the only egg move it has is Nasty Plot. As for what I'd want in return, it would help if you could list some of the stuff you can offer

I have a level 100 fully EV trained Scizor that I'd be willing to part with for the Eevee. As a matter of fact, I have two of them.

Scizor #1

Adamant, technician
343 hoh, 393 attack, 236 defense, 131 special attack, 196 special defense, and 167 speed. Moves are superpower, u-turn, bullet punch, and pursuit

Scizor #2 is similar, but has a wonky move-set (to me at leas), same nature and ability, most stats are only a few off, but I'll list them anyway. 343 HP, 394 attack, 218 defense, 122 special attack, 187 special defense, 155 speed. Moves are x-scissor, bullet punch, iron head, and swords dance. I do have a lo of other EV trained Pokemon. I just have three Scizors, all of which are very similar. Just the third one I trained myself and really don't feel like parting with.

Thanks for the offer but I'm afraid I'll have to turn it down as I already have several fully trained competitive Scizors of my own

Would a Shiny EV trained Rayquaza interest you? I battle competitively, and it's pretty much banned everywhere (for good reason) I can give you it's stats and everything if you're interested.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom