• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Shop Mafia II - Wages Excluded - ENDGAME

SoaringDylan

The Sobbley Trainer
Reaction score
Shop Mafia II - Wages Excluded
Where you not only require your wits and blood lust,
but also capitalism!

7pvggt9xq9.jpg

Welcome everyone, WE're back in business with our favourite contract killers, aka you!
In this game, WE do not feature the traditional roles at the start of the game, instead WE have different kinds of workforce attempting to make a name for themselves by buying the best equipment on the market.
In more simple terms, everyone has their own bank account with money (mafia money is shared) and access to a shop where they can buy roles from, for money!

The game is semi-open NOC and talking in the night phase isn't allowed. No coordinating during auctions. That seems unfair for the market.

The methods for getting money will not be announced until the correct circumstances come up, however an example for the last game is: Earning money based on the amount of posts you made during the phase.
The shop's list will be posted in this thread at the start of the night phase.

In this game we'll be featuring the Startup Entrepreneurs vs the Corporate Employees

A new feature this game will be the Black Market. During the day time an auction will be held on the black market for a role, every player in the game can bid on the auction to get the role, they do so by sending the host a DM with how much money they're putting in the auction. (first come first serve). Every bid must at least be higher than the latest.
Bids will be announced in thread (as fast as the host can), however their owner won't be announced. At the end of the day phase the winning bet and their owner will be announced and the winner will receive their item. But be wary, secret contractors are notorious for tempering with these kind of corporate auctions...

1. Forum Rules and War Room Rules always apply.
2. Day phases will last 48 hours (and Night phases will last 24 hours, unless phases get shortened as discussed in rule 9. Votes and actions will be locked as soon as the deadline for each phase passes. Votes/actions at :00 count, those at :01 don't. If the host(s) are sure that they won't be able to update, they may extend the phase in question straight from the beginning.
3. Please be active. You may be subbed out if you haven't made a game-relevant action for 72 hours. If no sub is available to take your place, or you keep not performing game-relevant actions for the next 72 hours, you may be modkilled. The aforementioned deadlines may be shortened on the host(s)' discretion, in case where waiting for that long would disrupt game integrity too much.
4. No quoting or screenshots of any conversation with the host. This includes exact wincon wording and posting fake data that supposedly comes from said sources.
5. If you change your username mid-game, please state your old and new ones in-thread and mention the host(s).
6. To vote, use the following format: "VOTE: <PLAYER>". To unvote, use "UNVOTE: <PLAYER>". A tie in the plurality of votes will result in No Lynch.
7. Rules are subject to change. The host(s) will make sure to mention you if that happens. Your Role PM may also list exceptions to any of these rules.
8. No loophole abuse at all, please. You may ask the host(s) if a specific action you are unsure over would be considered a loophole in private and they may let it slide. However, obvious loopholes that are clearly outside the nature of the game abused without informing the host(s) beforehand may be faced with a zero-tolerance policy.
9. Hyper Majority mechanics are not in place until deemed necessary by the Host if the game gets to a stalemate.
10. Outside communication (that is, communication that occurs outside of this thread) is not permitted. Talking in the thread at night isn't permitted.
11. After dying in the game, you may post more but said posts may not contain game-relevant information.
12. If the game has no deaths for 4 consecutive phases because of continuous No Lynches in the day phases followed by factions with kills purposely idling them in the night phases, or if the game has reached a stalemate state, the game will end as a tie for the parties involved.
13. The most important rule. Have fun!

DEVIATIONS FROM THE STANDARD RULESET:
4. There are no character names, so there is no rule on nameclaiming.
9. The setup is semi-open. As a result details about the nature of -LO phases are not given MAJORITY rules still apply for them, though.
Because of the nature of the shop in the night phase, night phases may not end sooner in any way.
10. Outside communication (that is, communication that occurs outside of this thread) is not permitted. Talking in the thread at night isn't permitted.

PLAYERS
  1. @CheffOfGames
  2. @Max1996
  3. @DarthWolf
  4. @Doctor Floptopus
  5. @AussieEevee
  6. @Lone_Garurumon
  7. @Officer Snake
  8. @MegaPod
  9. @Ereshkigal
  10. @Wispy Willow
  11. @jdthebud
  12. @noworry

SUBS

SPECTATORS

Last edited:
I am a little short on money right now so opening a shop and earning some money would be nice, in please.

Also eww, majority rules
Actually, I heard from Darth that it's quite unpopular nowadays. I'll open up a poll to see what you guys would like. I wouldn't mind without, added it more for you guys than for my self haha x)

*Sets up a seedy back-ally stall that totally won't rip people off, why would you think otherwise* Heh heh, what're ya byin'? ...Saw that in a game once.

Yeah, I'd like to join this thing, though I can't guarantee I'll be too active... Eh, only one way to find out, or something.

*Sets up a seedy back-ally stall that totally won't rip people off, why would you think otherwise* Heh heh, what're ya byin'? ...Saw that in a game once.

Yeah, I'd like to join this thing, though I can't guarantee I'll be too active... Eh, only one way to find out, or something.
Welcome back anyway!

Back
Top Bottom