• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Shop Mafia II - Wages Excluded - ENDGAME

...Uh, is it just me, or does Darth asking about noworry's money seem a tiny bit suspicious to me? After all, since mafia knows how much cash she has (asuming her claim's legit), they can get a decent idea of what she can afford tomorrow night... I dunno, maybe there's something I'm missing here - care to enlighten me, Darth?
Since mafia shares money I was testing if she would possibly slip in stating her amount. Starting with 30 and ending up with 57 is possible. Either she is honest town, lying town to protect her role or lying scum and answering properly by using 30 + her individual or average gain from the night
I considered that possibility, but I believe that I’ve picked up a hint that someone else dropped that leads me to think the startup extraordinaire is somebody else entirely.

And believe me, I’ll try to read back before the night, though irl stuff has been crazy for me lately.
I think we are on the same line then.

Irl always comes first ofc. So I can't push you that hard. Just trying to get optimal results here. Losing another Townie now can really work against our favour.

...Uh, is it just me, or does Darth asking about noworry's money seem a tiny bit suspicious to me? After all, since mafia knows how much cash she has (asuming her claim's legit), they can get a decent idea of what she can afford tomorrow night... I dunno, maybe there's something I'm missing here - care to enlighten me, Darth?

also hey flop and pod good to see you posting do more of that please.

*Starts setting up some flash* new shelves to make room for a colaboration between one Maniacal Engineer and Laziness Inc., a brqnd new game by the name of... Pungeons and Drag-Ons!*

*Well, flash by my store's standards anyway, they's actually just normal shelves, but they look so much better then the shoddy shelfwork I've got laying around...
It’s odd that Darth targeted Noworry specifically. Why ask? And, Noworry, why answer? I’m kinda confused about that.

As for everything else, I don’t really have anything to say. Noworry’s money seems believable.

I find it interesting, but not surprising, that nobody has bid for the Granny yet. I guess most town have spent all their money in the night and Mafia, who would be more likely to want it, are being careful with their bids after this wagon.

I find it interesting, but not surprising, that nobody has bid for the Granny yet. I guess most town have spent all their money in the night and Mafia, who would be more likely to want it, are being careful with their bids after this wagon.
I know for myself, I only have a handful of coins left... and Dylan wont let me purchase a sandwich with them.

It’s odd that Darth targeted Noworry specifically. Why ask? And, Noworry, why answer? I’m kinda confused about that.
Why not ask? Should I just sit and wait for something to happen.
As for why noworry specifically, she hasn't contributed a lot and I wanted to get some more thoughts from her. Asking something like this can give an interesting reaction.

Night 2 Start

Day 2 Vote Tally:
CheffOfGames (7):
jdthebud, Max1996, Wispy Willow, Doctor Floptopus, DarthWolf, AussieEevee, MegaPod

...well that was one-sided.
CheffOfGames was a Corporate Scum Ninja.
CheffOfGames had a bounty of 140 coins on his head, which will be evenly Distributed among those who voted for him.

Today's wages were based on Perseverance. This means how much you believed in your vote. All 7 of you... didn't waver much... o_O

Today's Shop:
NIGHT 1 SHOP

TOWN-ONLY
-50 Coins - 0 left - Miller (whoever "buys" this receives 50 Coins)
75 Coins - 1 left - 1x Friendly Neighbor
100 Coins - 0 left - 1x Masonizer (turns you and target into a mason couple, if used on mafia, you die.)

MAFIA-ONLY
0 Coins - 0 left - Godfather
25 Coins - 1 left - 1x Thief (steals target's coins at the end of the night)
50 Coins - 0 left - Ninja
75 Coins - 1 left - 1x Interceptor (steals a 1x ability the target uses that night)
75 Coins - 2 left - 1x Discreet Marketer (To be used later; masks the result off the Black Market auction for that given day. Must be used one hour before day end time by the latest.)
1000 Coins - 1 left - 1x Insanifier

OPEN TO EVERYONE
10 Coins - 1 left - Lottery (10% chance to get 100 Coins, 1% chance to get 250 coins)
10 Coins - 10 left - 1x ITA (15% Dayvig) (to be used later)
10 Coins - 1 left - 1x Bodyguard (doesn't kill the killer)
25 Coins - 4 left - 1x Cop (1 each of Sane/Insane/Naive/Paranoid, you randomly get one)
25 Coins - 0 left - 1x Doctor
25 Coins - 2 left - 1x Reporter
25 Coins - 1 left - 1x Tracker
25 Coins - 1 left - 1x Neighborizer
25 Coins - 0 left - Investment (+35 Coins next night)
50 Coins - 0 left - Restless Spirit

50 Coins - 1 left - 1x Cop
50 Coins - 1 left - 1x Watcher
50 Coins - 1 left - 1x Monitor
50 Coins - 1 left - 1x Self-Redirector (redirect <target>'s abilities on you)
50 Coins - 0 left - Investment (+65 Coins next night)
50 Coins - 1 left - Beloved Princess (night is skipped)
50 Coins - 0 left - Beloved Princess (day is skipped)
50 Coins - 1 left - Beloved Princess (consec. phase is skipped)
50 Coins - 1 left - Beloved Princess (next same phase is skipped)
75 Coins - 2 left - 1x ITA (50% Dayvig) (to be used later)
75 Coins - 2 left - 1x Commuter
75 Coins - 1 left - 1x Bus Driver
75 Coins - 1 left - 1x Hacker
75 Coins - 1 left - 1x Bodyguard (kills the killer)
75 Coins - 1 left - Ascetic
75 Coins - 1 left - 1x Sensor (last day's wagon)
75 Coins - 1 left - Bleeder
75 Coins - 0 left - Investment (+95 Coins next night)
100 Coins - 1 left - 1x Gladiator
100 Coins - 1 left - 1x Random Loverizer
100 Coins - 1 left - 1x Strongman
100 Coins - 1 left - 1x Redirector
100 Coins - 1 left - 1x Bulletproof
100 Coins - 1 left - 1x Seraph Knight
100 Coins - 1 left - 1x Non-Aimed TFPTSLBOOIA shot
100 Coins - 1 left - 1x Lightningrod
100 Coins - 1 left - 1x Spy
100 Coins - 1 left - Investment (+130 Coins next night)
125 Coins - 1 left - 1x Poisoner
125 Coins - 1 left - 1x Loverizer
125 Coins - 1 left - 1x Suit Bearer
125 Coins - 1 left - Bomb
125 Coins - 1 left - Investment (+170 Coins next night)
150 Coins - 1 left - 1x Aimed TFPTSLBOOIA shot
150 Coins - 1 left - 1x Destruction Starter (following day)
150 Coins - 1 left - 1x Governor (to be used later)
150 Coins - 1 left - Investment (+180 Coins next night)
175 Coins - 1 left - 1x Vigilante
175 Coins - 1 left - 1x Lynchproof
175 Coins - 1 left - 1x Lynch Redirector (to be used later)
175 Coins - 1 left - Investment (+235 Coins next night)

Tonight ends in 24 hours. I will now update your total Credits in your role PM.

Day 3 Start
I'm not outing everything yet but I'd like to have a closer look at the following people:
Flop
MegaPod
Wispy Willow

The others are either confirmed or I have good feelings about (at the worst not the top suspect). Ubless Officer Snake is Mafia at least one of these 3 is scum.

Back
Top Bottom