• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Shop Mafia II - Wages Excluded - ENDGAME

So why did I bother to write it? The answer is simple.

6D334DEB-3D2B-405B-A31A-9E0B96F9EE59.png

Right so firstly I reckon of the two viable candidates, whispy and Max, I reckon Max is scum. Killing scum nets me more money that town, so
Vote:Max
I have a claim to make. I am the indep. As nono trying to shoot me has (hopefully) proven, I am not a threat to town. I have bought nothing but investments in this game.
My win condition is to receive a certain number of credits. Once I achieve that number, I leave the game. I get money from the auctions, so if anyone would like to help a girl out by buying that lynchproof (Except whispy, please don’t buy it if you’re whispy) I’d appreciate it since I’m still a little way from the total.
Later today I’m gonna give you all some riveting posts on Dr Who, Day One No Lynches and meta, but for now I’d simply like to ask, does anyone have any questions? Also, how were people’s weeks?
I bought undrtale for switch last week, so I’ve been completely obsessed with that. It’s the first time in ages I’ve fallen headfirst into a fandom, but the fandom, while not NEARLY as bad as people portray (time probably) is still full of weird and gross ships. What the fuck, fandom. I also went to an all night doctor who viewing last night, which was super fun and cool and I watched lots of dr who and didn’t sleep.

As for if I've got anything... I do have some protection abilities stocked up, but me purchasing things to use hasn't really worked out
Were you ever attacked?
I bought the other Cop lqst Night and checked Wispy. He's Town.

!!!!!!!!!!!
Vote: Max
!!!!!!!!!!!

I self-redirected myself last night on max. Implying that all his actions are going to me. Wispy watched me and didnt see anyone so max didnt do anything apparantly.
@Max1996 that was a waste of money, the last mafia is godfather...
Another great point
Right so firstly I reckon of the two viable candidates, whispy and Max, I reckon Max is scum. Killing scum nets me more money that town, so
Vote:Max
I have a claim to make. I am the indep. As nono trying to shoot me has (hopefully) proven, I am not a threat to town. I have bought nothing but investments in this game.
My win condition is to receive a certain number of credits. Once I achieve that number, I leave the game. I get money from the auctions, so if anyone would like to help a girl out by buying that lynchproof (Except whispy, please don’t buy it if you’re whispy) I’d appreciate it since I’m still a little way from the total.
Later today I’m gonna give you all some riveting posts on Dr Who, Day One No Lynches and meta, but for now I’d simply like to ask, does anyone have any questions? Also, how were people’s weeks?
I bought undrtale for switch last week, so I’ve been completely obsessed with that. It’s the first time in ages I’ve fallen headfirst into a fandom, but the fandom, while not NEARLY as bad as people portray (time probably) is still full of weird and gross ships. What the fuck, fandom. I also went to an all night doctor who viewing last night, which was super fun and cool and I watched lots of dr who and didn’t sleep.
Ah great to hear, seriously why didnt you tell us earlier, it would have been way easier.

So yeah vote Max...
Also,
@SoaringDylan Shoot ITA on Max1996 x4

Which means it didn't redirect to darth.

Are you sure it activated correctly, @DarthWolf?

The problem I have is why would Max... as scum... check WW and report he is town? It added nothing to the conversation, and we were already lynching WW anyway... since we know Godfather is in play, we expect a town check from the last remaining scum.

That said, I do know the cop check was bought because I tried to buy the last one and failed.

Ah great to hear, seriously why didnt you tell us earlier, it would have been way easier.
Cowardice and the town’s conviction that the indep could influence the market. I CAN choose what goes on sale on the black market each day, but it costs me.

Seriously though, if anyone can afford to buy my Lynchproof, please do, I could really use the money and once Max is dead you ain’t gonna need it anyway.

I know nobody else here has listened to Big Finish, but you should. If you like Doctor Who, or you just love stories, Big Finish is utterly fantastic. Their Who stories are often even better than the TV show, they’ve been the saving grace of more than one Doctor and quite a few companions, they have some great and interesting spinoffs (UNIT in particular I adore) and they have loads of free stuff on Spotify. They also do non-Who stuff, like Dorian Grey, The Avengers (the UK spy show, not marvel, though that would be amazing) and standard audiobooks. Big Finish is not an audiobook company, though. Most of their stuff is full cast dramas with the original TV actors.

Which means it didn't redirect to darth.

Are you sure it activated correctly, @DarthWolf?

The problem I have is why would Max... as scum... check WW and report he is town? It added nothing to the conversation, and we were already lynching WW anyway... since we know Godfather is in play, we expect a town check from the last remaining scum.

That said, I do know the cop check was bought because I tried to buy the last one and failed.
It seems to me that max bought the cop check to bar town and is lying to try and look town.
Beyond your cop check, why are you so sure of max’s innocence?

Maybe he wanted to out himself so that we wouldn't suspect it. He wants us to think he woulnd't do such a thing as mafia. It's like saying you're bad at tennis so that your opponent won't suspect your skills comin and then be surprised. I guess.

Pre-End game
@SoaringDylan shoot ITA on Max1996
upload_2018-12-1_23-17-42.png

@Max1996 was shot successfully. He was Godfather, Beloved Princess (day skip), 1x Doctor, 1x Lynch Redirector, 1x Bulletproof

Due to his death, the day will end (I'm only announcing this for indep win condition & richest person bragging-rights).

1. @CheffOfGames
  2. @Max1996
  3. @DarthWolf
  4. @Doctor Floptopus
  5. @AussieEevee
  6. @Lone_Garurumon
  7. @Officer Snake
  8. @MegaPod
  9. @Ereshkigal
  10. @Wispy Willow
  11. @jdthebud
  12. @noworry
All mafia has been defeated, and thus the game will end.
...However it's 11:20PM and I'm tired. So end-game recap will be posted in the morning.

See you soon :)

Back
Top Bottom