• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Shop Mafia II - Wages Excluded - ENDGAME

End-Game Recap
End Game Recap

With max being killed, all remaining mafia money will be split among the remaining living players.

With 7 remaining players, the 400 credits still in mafia's bank will be split to each player, earning everyone: 57 Credits

Also, all those on the lynch wagon & noworry will split the bounty of 300 credits. Meaning:
MegaPod, Flop, Darth & noworry will split the credits, earning 75 credits each.

As Doctor Floptopus has reached over 500 credits in their bank account while being alive, they also win as the Secret Contractor

Dear Doctor Floptopus,

You are the Secret Contractor.

As one of the hosts of the Black Market, you are the one who makes sure money keeps flowing in by all means. Making sure competitors go bankrupt, a misplaced 0 in an auction. Nothing is too foul for you.

As the major share holder in the Black Market; you made sure that there would be no other competition, leaving you as its only share holder. You receive 100% of the outcome of any given auction.
Due to your lust for power, but more so money. Your victory goal is to reach a balance of 500+ Coins, you must be alive at the point you have 500 Coins, after which you leave the game to buy your own tower and control the black market from there.

Every day an auction starts for a random item in the auction list (see below) with its corresponding start price. For 50 Coins you can decide what item will be sold next on the market. Also, at night you receive an extra independent shop which you can buy from next to the regular shop.

Also, you start the game with 0 Coins. Since you've just ordered all these goodies you're about to sell.

Black Market Items:
The Black Investment - 10 Coins (The next day you earn double the amount of money spent on this auction)
1x Rolecop - 30 Coins
1x Jesterizer - 30 Coins (Turns target into a jester)
1x Paranoid Gun Owner - 50 Coins
3x Cop - 50 Coins
Bomb - 50 Coins
1x Assasinizer - 50 Coins (Turns target into an assassin, with the goal to kill a member of whatever faction is currently in the lead, overwriting it's previous wincon)
2x Roleblocker - 75 Coins
Doctor - 75 Coins
Armed TFPTSLBOOIA - 75 Coins
1x Lynchproof - 75 Coins
1x Bulletproof - 75 Coins
1x Deathproof - 100 Coins
1x Shop-offline - 100 Coins (To be used during the day, turns off the shop for the night and instead runs the black market auction again)
The following items are for sale on the Black Market Shop. You can buy these to sell them on the black market or use them yourself. If you buy one from here, you are able to instantly queue it as the black market item for the next day for free, but only at the time of purchase.
35 credits - 1 left - Reporter (Variant 4) (Allows you to post in-thread through me anonymously at will)
35 credits -1 left - 1x Neighborizer
35 credits - 1 left - 1x Roleblocker
35 credits - 1 left - Double Voter

Winners:
  1. Doctor Floptopus
  2. DarthWolf
  3. AussieEevee
  4. Lone_Garurumon
  5. Officer Snake
  6. MegaPod
  7. Ereshkigal
  8. Wispy Willow
  9. jdthebud
  10. noworry

Not-so-winners:
  1. CheffOfGames
  2. Max1996
  3. Officer Snake
I will post end-game thoughts & a list of everyone's purchases later today. Thanks everyone for playing, and I hoped you enjoyed!

Feel free to answer the following questions!:
  1. Did you enjoy the game?
  2. Did you think the game was balanced?
  3. How do you think the wages were done?
  4. Did you enjoy the black market mechanic?
  5. And last, would you'd like me to come back to hosting mafia games more often. Either in the form of more gimmicky games like shop mafia or back to what I used to do a lot; more 'regular' styled games with a small unique twist here and there.

Did you enjoy the game?

It was a good read!

Did you think the game was balanced?

Eh, not really, but I also don't think there is anything you could have done about it. It was the way the players were divided, not the actual mechanics, that gave the issue.

How do you think the wages were done?

I died too early to enjoy them :p

Did you enjoy the black market mechanic?

I died too early to try it out :p

And last, would you'd like me to come back to hosting mafia games more often. Either in the form of more gimmicky games like shop mafia or back to what I used to do a lot; more 'regular' styled games with a small unique twist here and there.

Yes.

Did you enjoy the game?
I did, it was fun to play again after a short break. It would have been better if I could have pulled of my Restless Spirit fun.

I think so, surprised there was no roleblocker role, but assuming the mafia had a fair amount of moeny it would be balanced.

I'm not sure on the calculations but I knew that I earned a lot. Personally it didn't affect the way I played so it was just some free random money to me.

It's nice but can be too expensive with a high start bid, why not just start at 10 and let people fight it out instead of no one / one person bidding on it.

And last, would you'd like me to come back to hosting mafia games more often. Either in the form of more gimmicky games like shop mafia or back to what I used to do a lot; more 'regular' styled games with a small unique twist here and there.
Sure, just keep in mind you can't talk about everything with me :p

Eh, not really, but I also don't think there is anything you could have done about it. It was the way the players were divided, not the actual mechanics, that gave the issue.
To be quite honest, and this is not to talk bad about any of our 3 mafia players, but when I rolled up the teams I did think "this is not gonna be that long of a game".

Cheff is not a bad mafia player, but either he tends to forget about the game and go inactive, or people just lynch him off (just like how Darth gets lynched by ME every D1 when he plays :p)
Max is too unsure about his actions, Max I've told you this more often but you should try to play the game a bit more risky! Sitting back and relaxing isn't gonna get you far every game, especially if you don't have a very strong team member on your side.
And officer snake just got the unlucky fate of being unable to play and me not being able to find a sub >_<

But Max at least put up a fight with the godfather, I did enjoy that one.

Did you enjoy the game?
Being alive for more of it would've been nice, but it was fun for what I played, fun to watch, too.
About as balanced as a game like this could've been.
They were done pretty well. Non CWAC fluff was both weird and entertaining, though maybe a little unclear?

Yeah, good concept.

If you're up to run a game then I'm up to play it. I'm honestly a fan of the gimmicky stuff, but regular games are fun too.

Also, out of curiosity, why did you guys pick me for the first kill?

Note to self: Next game, stop the Flop :p

• Did you enjoy the game?
  • Did you think the game was balanced?
  • How do you think the wages were done?
  • Did you enjoy the black market mechanic?
  • And last, would you'd like me to come back to hosting mafia games more often. Either in the form of more gimmicky games like shop mafia or back to what I used to do a lot; more 'regular' styled games with a small unique twist here and there.
I enjoyed the game all right!

I believe it was pretty balanced. The scum definitely got unlucky with the information combo from the Sensor and Masonizer, though. :p

I think they were handled sensibly. It did make me think carefully about when to invest and when to purchase an action!

It seemed pretty interesting.

Either sort of game works for me!

Well, now I regret not trying my crazy Redirector/Killing Bodyguard combo idea on Max, since it probably would've worked if I wasn't scared of that Granny from earlier. I mean he could've always held his kill or something, but still.

Oh, and good game to you lot - I enjoyed the idea of it, I just wish I was there to buy more thing, what with me being rich town and all... At least this game's reminded me why I don't plwy mafia too often. :p

Back
Top Bottom