• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shop of gen6 shininess

Do you only want IV Shinies for IV Shinies? I don't have any, just normal shinies found in the Wild. But I try give a shot xD

I'm interested in those shinies: 5IV Cyndaquil, 6iv HA Charmander and 5iv F HA Eevee(if Skittypaws not gonna have it)

I'm pretty sure am able to get you a Shiny Scatterbug(Continental pattern). I also have Shiny Sneasel, Shiny Wurmple(Beautifly) and Shiny Beldum from Gen 4, that I can transfer over. I have no idea of their IV's, and they are caught in the Wild. :)
No,I accept any shiny for any shiny,and I REALLY want that scatterbug,I'd also really like wurmple,could you nickname wurmple?

I'll trade charmander and eevee for them

Great! Thank you! ^^
Yeah, I should be able to nickname the Wurmple. It's female. What do you want it's nicname to be?
and have to Catch that Scatterbug first. But I'm getting good With the Pokeradar, so I should be able to get it today :)

Do you only want IV Shinies for IV Shinies? I don't have any, just normal shinies found in the Wild. But I try give a shot xD

I'm interested in those shinies: 5IV Cyndaquil, 6iv HA Charmander and 5iv F HA Eevee(if Skittypaws not gonna have it)

I'm pretty sure am able to get you a Shiny Scatterbug(Continental pattern). I also have Shiny Sneasel, Shiny Wurmple(Beautifly) and Shiny Beldum from Gen 4, that I can transfer over. I have no idea of their IV's, and they are caught in the Wild. :)
No,I accept any shiny for any shiny,and I REALLY want that scatterbug,I'd also really like wurmple,could you nickname wurmple?

Great! Thank you! ^^
Yeah, I should be able to nickname the Wurmple. It's female. What do you want it's nicname to be?
and have to Catch that Scatterbug first. But I'm getting good With the Pokeradar, so I should be able to get it today :)

I just want the nickname to be wurmple with everything but w lowercase

And sounds good to me,pm pme when you get scatterbug

Great! Thank you! ^^

Yeah I pm you when I have them ready :)

Sorry, I think I'm stupid now, But you you want it's name to be "Wurmple" or "wurmple"? Sorry, I didn't quite understand what you ment xD
Right now it name is "WURMPLE"

Great! Thank you! ^^

Yeah I pm you when I have them ready :)

Sorry, I think I'm stupid now, But you you want it's name to be "Wurmple" or "wurmple"? Sorry, I didn't quite understand what you ment xD
Right now it name is "WURMPLE"

Wurmple is how I want it ^_^

i have a shiny teddiursa and a shiny octillery. do you think i could give you both for the shiny greninja?

Mister XandY would you be willing to trade shiny monsoon vivillion for my shiny snivy? :eek:

I'll trade you shiny Genesect for your Rayquaza and shiny Giratina for that timid 6 iv charmander with egg moves.

I'm interested in Vivillions, Treecko and Cyndaquil.

Are you interested in Tepig, Snivy, Totodile, Chimchar and Chicorita for them?

For your shiny Greninja, would you like a shiny Larvesta, Makuhita, or Golem? I should tell you that I'm not sure how legit the Makuhita and Golem are, but I can assure you that the Larvesta is 100% legit since I bred it myself.

Could you also nickname it Midnight? Also, what are the IVs on the Greninja?

I'm very good friends with this user and unfortunately he has lost his password, so he won't be able to respond to any requests anymore in this thread ;_;

That's too bad :/ Do he have a account on Serebii? ShinyClauncher-something? I think I saw the exact same post here at Serebii.

I'm very good friends with this user and unfortunately he has lost his password, so he won't be able to respond to any requests anymore in this thread ;_;

That's too bad :/ Do he have a account on Serebii? ShinyClauncher-something? I think I saw the exact same post here at Serebii.
Correct! shinyclauncher1234 is his name there.

Correct! shinyclauncher1234 is his name there.

Great! :D I though it was him, but was not sure xD
Then I send him a pm there :)

Thanks!

My shinies for trade ^_^

Vivillions
_________
River
Elegant
MONSOON

Starters
_________
Treeko-5iv ut
Torchic-2iv ut
Mudkip-not sure

Cyndaquil-5iv ut

Charmander-6iv timid ha w/egg moves! Ut

Greninja-5iv timid protean
Delphox-not sure

Eeveelutions,all are hidden ability!
Espeon
Flareon
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Sylveon
Eevee

Horde shinies

Mime jr
Spinda
Nosepass
Vannilite
Roselia
Roserade

Legendary

Rayquaza
Landorus
Thundrus
Shaymin
Mew
Suicune
Latios
Articuno

Iv bred non starters

Random shinies
Slurpuff
Phantump
Oddish
Gardevoir
Gothitelle
Ariados
Slugma
Tangela

Fishing shinies
Chinchou
Lanturn
Clauncherx2
Magikarp
Poliwhirl

Looking for any shinies at all,including fish shinies!!!!!!!!!

I would like:
Greninja-5iv timid protean
Aegislash-4iv brave
Umbreon

I have:
5iv shiny Mawile
Shiny Timburr
Shiny Milotic
6iv shiny Manaphy
6iv shiny Latios
6iv shiny Mew
6iv shiny Lugia
6iv shiny Darkrai
Shiny Tornadus
Shiny Thundorus
Shiny Giratina
Shiny Uxie
Shiny Terrakion
Shiny Azelf
Shiny Groudon
Shiny Raikou
Shiny Entei
Shiny Suicune
Shiny Regigigas
Shiny Latias
Shiny Dialga
Shiny Landorus
Shiny Palkia
Shiny Kyurem
Shiny Cresselia
Shiny Zapdos
Shiny Ho-oh
Shiny Rayquaza
Shiny Regice
Shiny Registeel
Shiny Regirock
Shiny Kyogre

I have a shiny meinfoo, shiny dedenne, and shiny dratini to trade. Are you willing to trade for the shiny treeko or shiny charmander?

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom