• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shop Sign-Up Thread

Hey...

so can I open my own shop? haven't thought of a name yet D;

I have about 35 shinies

lot's of events (around 25?)

Can IV breed pretty well

Also can EV train, I currently have about 10 Ev'd pokemon

I think I have enough, I just need a cloner...

I will search, but until then can I open it?

Ok so i guess im not 100% sure if this will be approved as a shop but basically I want to open up a shop that i offer services as a RNG shiny breeder no pokemon in particular more like a "You name it i'll do it thing"

I guess i would call the shop

"Eevee_Breeder's Shiny Services"

A note:

i dont really do egg moves (unless a parent is supplied)

I dont IV breed or ability breed (though id give abilities a whirl just because most pokemon only have 1 or two possible)

thanks im awaiting your judgement

I can seek out a cloner and offer a supply of shinies as well

Hey...

so can I open my own shop? haven't thought of a name yet D;

I have about 35 shinies

lot's of events (around 25?)

Can IV breed pretty well

Also can EV train, I currently have about 10 Ev'd pokemon

I think I have enough, I just need a cloner...

I will search, but until then can I open it?
I believe that's enough, so approved.

Ok so i guess im not 100% sure if this will be approved as a shop but basically I want to open up a shop that i offer services as a RNG shiny breeder no pokemon in particular more like a "You name it i'll do it thing"

I guess i would call the shop

"Eevee_Breeder's Shiny Services"

A note:

i dont really do egg moves (unless a parent is supplied)

I dont IV breed or ability breed (though id give abilities a whirl just because most pokemon only have 1 or two possible)

thanks im awaiting your judgement

I can seek out a cloner and offer a supply of shinies as well
How wide a selection of RNG shinies can you offer - do you have a suitable parent Pokémon for most of the families?

PIGGLESWORTH's TM SHOP

Simple shop with the basic purpose of providing TM's for trainers who are in need of TM's for special training. I also can pokesav goofy things for trainers such as the magikarp that is listed as my signature. For example I have Shiny Blue Ponyta that knows hydropump and splash and surf and waterpulse.

TM's are legit actually i have about 3 of almost every TM except a few which i trade between friends but my hacks are funny so most people like them

Thinking of starting an event shop.
i have many events and im looking for many more.
My events stretch from JEREMY events (that have been legit checked) to that PCP that everyone can get now VIA wifi mystery gift.
i will also be offering shiny ev'd and non-shiny ev'd.
but im not really looking for them.

Thinking of starting an event shop.
i have many events and im looking for many more.
My events stretch from JEREMY events (that have been legit checked) to that PCP that everyone can get now VIA wifi mystery gift.
i will also be offering shiny ev'd and non-shiny ev'd.
but im not really looking for them.

Sounds good. Approved.

I am looking to start a shop, will be offering gamestop, tru, 10th anni and other events, shiny's, legendary's, shiny legendary's, breedables, tms, berry's, and items.

im thinking about BurningDoubt's burning shop of pokemon.

Sorry for forgetting--Pigglesworth, approved. Remember to note that your hacks are hacks. Burning, how many different species are we talking total? 30? 50?

im sorry nevermind on the store im not sure i will have enough time to operate one by myself

Last edited:
Hello, can I make a shop again please? I'll offer Pokemons I have and ask for Pokemons that I dont have to expand my shop. I made a shop but I forgot to read this thread so it's locked and I would like to make a new shop.

I would like to open a shop specializing in breed-able Pokémon and event Pokémon. I also have all the items, so I could help people if they need any specified berries or such.

I was thinking of the name being Takeshi City.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello, can I make a shop again please? I'll offer Pokemons I have and ask for Pokemons that I dont have to expand my shop. I made a shop but I forgot to read this thread so it's locked and I would like to make a new shop.

If you want to reopen your shop, you need to get more stuff to offer. Your current list of a bit over 10 Pokémon is more suited to the offers forum.

I would like to open a shop specializing in breed-able Pokémon and event Pokémon. I also have all the items, so I could help people if they need any specified berries or such.

I was thinking of the name being Takeshi City.

Thanks.

Can you breed most of the Pokémon? If yes, you're approved.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom