• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shop Sign-Up Thread

What I meant is that could I change the name aswell?
Sorry, but the only people that can change the thread title are mods/admins and the thread creator. There's no way to set permissions for you to be able to edit the thread title of your thread without giving you the ability to edit everyone else's thread title in the Shop Subcenter.

You'll have to ask victini77 or a Trade Center mod to change the name for you.

Sorry, but the only people that can change the thread title are mods/admins and the thread creator. There's no way to set permissions for you to be able to edit the thread title of your thread without giving you the ability to edit everyone else's thread title in the Shop Subcenter.

You'll have to ask victini77 or a Trade Center mod to change the name for you.

Ok thanks.

Alright, that's good. Approved.

Did you want me to move and merge your old threads or do you want to make a new one?

Well sorry I changed my mind I'm combining with my bro's shop who is shayminskyforme88 is it still possible and sorry if it's a problem

Well sorry I changed my mind I'm combining with my bro's shop who is shayminskyforme88 is it still possible and sorry if it's a problem
I approved the shop for both of you. shayminskyforme88 should just make his shop in the second post of your thread.

Name of Shop:palkiacatcher's Events and Shinies!

Purpose:I offer 4G Events, 5G Events, EV'd Pokes, Shiny EV'd/Legendary/Regular Pokes.

btw, I have my shop open on 2 other forums if you(any mod) would like to see them for reference on what my shop would look like.

Name: The Miniryu's Mini Mall

Purpose: Trading My latest Breeding Projects Away For your enjoyment! Ex: Tynamo, Audino, Egg Move Dratini, and Snivy.

Note: All Gen V

Right.
With the failure of my last shop, I've decided to start again. This time, I'll breed Pokemon to order. If I have any spare legendaries, I'll put them up in the SPECIAL OFFERS section. It would be called Pokéshop.

Last edited:
Well, my shop was closed, so I want to make the same shop with the same name (It actually means I would re-open* the shop again)... Can a moderator delete my shop's thread and I'll make the same shop with different Pokemon?
The shop will be in Generation IV and V, but for now... it will be in Generation IV.

*= With your permission, of course.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom