• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shop Sign-Up Thread

Name of Shop:palkiacatcher's Events and Shinies!

Purpose:I offer 4G Events, 5G Events, EV'd Pokes, Shiny EV'd/Legendary/Regular Pokes.

btw, I have my shop open on 2 other forums if you(any mod) would like to see them for reference on what my shop would look like.
How many Pokemon will you be offering?
Name: The Miniryu's Mini Mall

Purpose: Trading My latest Breeding Projects Away For your enjoyment! Ex: Tynamo, Audino, Egg Move Dratini, and Snivy.

Note: All Gen V
Will you just be offering those four Pokemon? Or will you provide more variety?
Right.
With the failure of my last shop, I've decided to start again. This time, I'll breed Pokemon to order. If I have any spare legendaries, I'll put them up in the SPECIAL OFFERS section. It would be called Pokéshop.
How many Pokemon are you going to offer?
Well, my shop was closed, so I want to make the same shop with the same name (It actually means I would re-open* the shop again)... Can a moderator delete my shop's thread and I'll make the same shop with different Pokemon?
The shop will be in Generation IV and V, but for now... it will be in Generation IV.

*= With your permission, of course.

Yeah, that's fine. Approved. I'll look for your old thread and delete it.

I'll give having a shop a try. Title is Troggy's Burninated Village. Offering most of the stuff that is in my blog (sig), perhaps some services, we'll see.

Shop name: Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tubémon Emporium & Warehouse
Offering: All Pokémon and items, including a selection of shinies and events.

I'll give having a shop a try. Title is Troggy's Burninated Village. Offering most of the stuff that is in my blog (sig), perhaps some services, we'll see.
Sounds good. Approved.
Shop name: Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tubémon Emporium & Warehouse
Offering: All Pokémon and items, including a selection of shinies and events.

How many Pokemon will you be offering?

Does this warrant a shop?

SnivyKing's Super Awesome Hacks Shop + More!!!
Sells: Hacks, Trade and Tradebacks, Random Pokemon Trades, Flawless Pokemon, and I may add more later on.

Well, now that my RNG'd things have gone from two to eight, and will expand more, I figure it's time I open a shop thread, as I plan on offering for a while. I also have my collection of other shinies, events, general legends, dream world females and starters I can offer too.

Well, now that my RNG'd things have gone from two to eight, and will expand more, I figure it's time I open a shop thread, as I plan on offering for a while. I also have my collection of other shinies, events, general legends, dream world females and starters I can offer too.
Alright, sounds good. Approved.
Much More as the shop progresses.

Sorry for the late reply.
I'd still like a number.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom