• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shop Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm Kibago. I do animations and just made a shop called Laser Meguroco.

So do we post here to get approved or can we go ahead and make a shop after posting here?

I make signatures like mine and thhhis
34_by_jillly-d33ye7c.png

Last edited:
I'm immewnity, and I make loads of stuff; signatures, avatars, sprites, wallpapers, and anything else one would want!

Last edited:
Uh, yeah, I forgot about this. yeah, can I sign up then?

I can offer recolors, avatars, transparencies, banners, and whatever you want to challenge me with.

Last edited:
I'm Terra Force, and I am currently making a huge splicing project, not sure when, though.

Thriller here, I'd like to sell my range of egg moves.

I do Graphic Artwork...

- Siggies
- Larger art pieces

I do Splices, Siamese,(Bad)Egg Pokemon, Re-colours, Neons and Ipods

I do:

Splices
Recolours
Devamps
Revamps
Silhouettes
Rainbow Silhouettes
Line Pokemon
Ipokes (Ipod pokemon)
Pillowshade
Inferno
Lineless
Eggs
pokeballs
Invert colours
Neons
Trophy pokemon
Trainer sprites
Trainer Cosplay

Idk if i forgot something

Hi its been a while, I do trainer sprites, trainer cards, trainer icons,versus intros, and headshots/mugshots.

Well, Ive been gone for 5 months, and my shop is now re opened. just thought I should let everyone know.

Not sure about this. I can do computer wallpapers (desktop backgrounds) involving Pokemon.

I do banners, trainer sprites of all kinds, pokemon recolours and other stuff. Added: Neon Pokemon, Pokeballs, Lineless Pokemon.

Last edited:
I was gone for quite some time, and thinking that I wasn't going to come back I closed my shop. I wish to start anew and create my shop again. I will be doing two to three sprite splices, recolors, revamps (any gen to newest), devamps (whichever gen you prefer to gen II), shadow Pokémon, shrub Pokémon (make the Pokémon look as if it is a trimmed shrubbery), custom trainer sprites & overworld sprites (sometimes vs. sprites), and I think that's about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom