• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shop Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, I'm ebansu, and I'm going to start up a sprite shop, there isn't a lot of different kinds of sprites, but there are sprites!

I do hand-cut paper illustrations. Completely willing and able to do some on commission.

i'll be setting up later

i can do various Gimp effects on official art for pokemon and can also do the basics of spriting e.g. splices,recolours etc.

I do banners, signatures, and avatars, and eventually sprites once I've got the time.

im gonna make ((i-pokemon,pokemon sprites, pokemon recolors, trainer sprites, trainer recolors, inferno pokemon, lineless pokemon, glowing pokemon, and trainer cards.))

Banners are what I'm good at, gonna do icons/sprites too :)

I want to make a shop where I can sell my avatars and pokemon portraits.

Im going to start up a sprite shop that does splices, recolors, etc.

Basically I have alot of time on my hands, and i like being creative and help people out so..... Ya I'll give it a try!!

I'm going to reopen a new shop since I have gotten better.
Anyways banners, Avies, and desktop backgrounds.

I can do recolors of any (not animated) image.

But not just normal recolors such as say some says "give me a red pikachu" but it depends on the color of the image of what it comes out as.

So basicly I can offer alot of kinds of cool and fun recolors.

I would like to have a Pokeball/egg shop with some splices.

Last edited:
I can do:

°Pokeballs
°Recolors
°Eggs
°Splices
°Trainer Cards
°Invert Colours
°Trophy Pokemons
°iPokes
°Cosplay
°Retypes