• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Shop Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Cello, and I can offer Quad art :3
What I will and can do:
avatars, signatures, lineart, busts, full body pics, ect. (anything along those lines)

The dragon master
Reaction score
Im Gdraco76 and i can offer
Eggs
pokeballs
Corruptions
Darkness pokemon
Trainers
Splices

Winner
Reaction score
I'm dark fox and I can offer:

Recolors
Frozen
Lineless
Shadow/dark
Eggs
Group poses
SOME splicing and banners
(I'm a total noob)

Reaction score
I already have a thread, but could I make another with my friend? They also have their own thread.

Zigazagoon
Reaction score
I'm HM02 and I can do splices, recolors, egg-mon, pokeball-mon, banners/signatures, i-pokemon, trainer cards(kinda), avatars, chao, and pixel-overs(kinda again). I am also willing to try new things/techniques.

throat to the stars
Reaction score
I'm Corruption and I can't do much can do recolours, lineless, splices/fusions, infernos and pillow shading.

And quad art, but meh.

Writer
Reaction score
I'm Trouble, and I do posters and banners. I'm offering a Pokeshipping banner and poster shop now, and I made the banner and poster for my very own fanfic.

The Curious Lord of Time
Reaction score
im darkrai07 and i do retypes eggs lineless recolour and splices

Reaction score
Hello. I can't do much stuff, but I should be able to make line-less Pokemon sprites (example: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=17126&stc=1&d=1303981897), neon Pokemon sprites (example: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=17127&stc=1&d=1303981940), splices (I can't do it very well, but here's an example, even if it actually looks like a Hoppip with a few parts of a Jumpluff attached to it: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=17128&stc=1&d=1303982028), banners (I don't have an example, but I wouldn't provide the background. The person who requests should give the background, since I'm not so good at making backgrounds), Trainer cards (I don't have an example.) and the last is what's called Dream Balloons/Bubbles. I thought of it myself. Just give me a Pokemon/Trainer sprite and I'll make it have a Dream Bubble/Balloon. Tell me what to write inside the balloon/bubble and I'll do it. It's an animation.

EDIT: I won't be doing splices. It seems that I'm just doing some simple stuff, then.
EDIT2: If the shop's name is required, I'd say Milotic and Sceptile's Shop of Art. Most of my shops will always have Milotic and Sceptile. I'll be using some pictures of Milotic and Sceptile to make a banner for the shop.

Attachments

Last edited:
┐('へ')┌ Like I cared
Reaction score
Hmm I've been thinking to do an art shop. The name for the shop would be... So awesome you can't handle it.
I offer icons and banners.
For sprite stuff, I can do 'Ditto Pokemon', rave sprites, iPod Pokemon and some recoloring.

It's Graystripe! by me!
Reaction score
I do Avatars, sprites, banners and drawings. Don't expect me to draw. I'm more interested in avatars and Pokeball sprites.

Master of Masters
Reaction score
I'm The Master Duh, and I can do splices and recolors. Message me or check my blog out!

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Name's StartNotice and I can do

Sprite art(from recolor to scratch)
Trainer Cards
Art work(but I'm not very good at people drawing and overly complicated stuff)

Hyper Hedgehog
Reaction score
I'm Psycho Deoxys and I want to have a shop with splices, fusions, infernos, elemental infernos, recolors, pillowshades, reverse pillowshades, pokéballs, linelesses and a bunch of other stuff and that's pretty much it I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.