• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shop Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kumo and I will be doing various spriting stuffs in our shop. Fusions, recolors, devamps/revamps, trainer cards, iPods, gradients, etc etc. A lot of stuff.

I'm Zexion and I can do recolors, banners, avatars, neons, rainbows, lickies (only available on fridays otherwise i may get FLOODED again), I can recolor animations (one solid color or rainbow), I can do buttons, and basically just random things (if requested I can surprise peeps) if ya wish. *shrug* Ima try and keep the shop OPEN this time. (I'm gonna add that I can do WAY more than what is listed here, but i'd have to look at my photobucket album to name them so meh)

Hey! i'm Tavros and I can do recolor,re-types,splices,scratch art(although not good),adv. recoloring and more ^_^

I'm Vayre, I can do sketches (lined and coloured in photoshop if wanted) and I'm currently learning to use photoshops other features to screw about with images.

Making my shop shortly after this.

I can do signatures and Pokemon Online themes, Promtly i'll make avatars

Names soren.working on spreading my name around and getting myself some work in the process.i mainly do digital work,though i still do good old fashioned traditional stuff if it's asked of me.

32Melody, I can make sprites (some female sprite bases by someone on DA, i apologize but I don't remember the name. ^^;), avatars, I can edit overworld sprites ( (c) Spriters Resource), I can do Gijinkas, VS faces, Trainer with Pokemon, Scenes( (c) GPXPlus.net for the faces), PMD Portrait Edits, Recolors.

Hi, I'm Piqutchi, and I'm thinking of opening my own shop in this forum.

I will do digital lineart (+ color/simple shading if wanted) and sketches. I may also do avatars/signatures if enough people want me to.

I don't have the means for $ commissions, so I would likely just do requests.*

*Or commissions for whatever this forum's equivalent of dA points is, if there is such an equivalent (don't know this forum 100%)

I'm Blue Dragon and I mostly make signatures and userbars, however I also do avatars, banners and edited sprites, or recolours.

I can make trolls from Homestuck, but I'm not sure if that fits here. Is it okay?

Im chellochello, im best known for my different types of banners. I can do avatars as well.

I'm Metabee, and I'm going to start up a shop providing both digital and hand-drawn art.

Im Pokefan222 and my shop is going to be a little different from others im hand drawing banners so it'll take longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom