• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shop Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm Cello, and I can offer Quad art :3
What I will and can do:
avatars, signatures, lineart, busts, full body pics, ect. (anything along those lines)

Im Gdraco76 and i can offer
Eggs
pokeballs
Corruptions
Darkness pokemon
Trainers
Splices

I'm dark fox and I can offer:

Recolors
Frozen
Lineless
Shadow/dark
Eggs
Group poses
SOME splicing and banners
(I'm a total noob)

I already have a thread, but could I make another with my friend? They also have their own thread.

I'm HM02 and I can do splices, recolors, egg-mon, pokeball-mon, banners/signatures, i-pokemon, trainer cards(kinda), avatars, chao, and pixel-overs(kinda again). I am also willing to try new things/techniques.

I'm Corruption and I can't do much can do recolours, lineless, splices/fusions, infernos and pillow shading.

And quad art, but meh.

I'm Trouble, and I do posters and banners. I'm offering a Pokeshipping banner and poster shop now, and I made the banner and poster for my very own fanfic.

im darkrai07 and i do retypes eggs lineless recolour and splices

Hello. I can't do much stuff, but I should be able to make line-less Pokemon sprites (example: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=17126&stc=1&d=1303981897), neon Pokemon sprites (example: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=17127&stc=1&d=1303981940), splices (I can't do it very well, but here's an example, even if it actually looks like a Hoppip with a few parts of a Jumpluff attached to it: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=17128&stc=1&d=1303982028), banners (I don't have an example, but I wouldn't provide the background. The person who requests should give the background, since I'm not so good at making backgrounds), Trainer cards (I don't have an example.) and the last is what's called Dream Balloons/Bubbles. I thought of it myself. Just give me a Pokemon/Trainer sprite and I'll make it have a Dream Bubble/Balloon. Tell me what to write inside the balloon/bubble and I'll do it. It's an animation.

EDIT: I won't be doing splices. It seems that I'm just doing some simple stuff, then.
EDIT2: If the shop's name is required, I'd say Milotic and Sceptile's Shop of Art. Most of my shops will always have Milotic and Sceptile. I'll be using some pictures of Milotic and Sceptile to make a banner for the shop.

Attachments

• Spr_4h_189.png
    Spr_4h_189.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Hmm I've been thinking to do an art shop. The name for the shop would be... So awesome you can't handle it.
I offer icons and banners.
For sprite stuff, I can do 'Ditto Pokemon', rave sprites, iPod Pokemon and some recoloring.

I do Avatars, sprites, banners and drawings. Don't expect me to draw. I'm more interested in avatars and Pokeball sprites.

I'm The Master Duh, and I can do splices and recolors. Message me or check my blog out!

Name's StartNotice and I can do

Sprite art(from recolor to scratch)
Trainer Cards
Art work(but I'm not very good at people drawing and overly complicated stuff)

I'm Psycho Deoxys and I want to have a shop with splices, fusions, infernos, elemental infernos, recolors, pillowshades, reverse pillowshades, pokéballs, linelesses and a bunch of other stuff and that's pretty much it I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom