• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shoppe of Banebuu [now offering Sprite Work AND animations ^-^]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Shoppe of Banebuu [currently only offering animations]

sqwat500:
CharizardFlame.gif

TorterraLeaf.gif

Ash's Infernape:
Kaykay ^-^

theese are awesome!
can you do two more? a staraptor using brave bird in one and a snorlax using ice punch in another?

theese are awesome!
can you do two more? a staraptor using brave bird in one and a snorlax using ice punch in another?
Sure! But what does Brave Bird look like? :p

sqwat500:
StaraptorBraveBird.gif
SnorlaxIcePunch.gif

I tried to do them as best as I could! :O

Last edited:

sqwat500:
StaraptorBraveBird.gif
SnorlaxIcePunch.gif

I tried to do them as best as I could! :O

theese are awesome!
but can you slow down snorlax and get rid of the explosion at the end of staraptors?

1. (Text) Thunder410
2. (Mon) Jolteon
3. (Effect) Kinda the same effect as the Glaceon (Carissa24) pic on the first post, but with a lightning bolt. (Walking in from the left)

Could you please make me an animation?

This is challenging. ill use it for my avatar.

A Infernape Break-Dancing in a disco and when he is Upside-down, he says ''Team Rocket Rules'' in a Chat Bubble. Hardest you ever done

Thunder410:
JolteonThunder.gif

Making electricity in animations is hard to work with, let me know if you want something edited. ^-^

sqwat500:
StaraptorBraveBird2.gif
SnorlaxIcePunch2.gif

edited like you asked! :p

Ash's Infernape:
You got that right for hardest! But I shall try nevertheless! :p

Last edited:

Could I get one of a Buizel stripping off, to reveal that he's actually Ash in a costume? :p Thanks.

It's great!

I Always give Challenges to shops just like people give me at my owns. Your a Great Animator and great freind. That Rayquaza VS infernape just worked out as i wanted it! You are Ultimate universal super-dooper Epic Super Animator.

I Always give Challenges to shops just like people give me at my owns. Your a Great Animator and great freind. That Rayquaza VS infernape just worked out as i wanted it! You are Ultimate universal super-dooper Epic Super Animator.

Thanks a lot! ^-^ I'm flattered, really. Well I finished the animation, but like you said, it was a challenge.. So I can't guarantee it's the best. ;P
Disco.gif

Thanks a lot! ^-^ I'm flattered, really. Well I finished the animation, but like you said, it was a challenge.. So I can't guarantee it's the best. ;P
Disco.gif

Can you make the infernape Bigger and not running, Just in the center. Also, The Chat bubble need sto be expanded

Can you make the infernape Bigger and not running, Just in the center. Also, The Chat bubble need sto be expanded

Sure! It's a lot easier when people are as specific as possible. :p

BuizelBoy:
BuizelAsh.gif

Idk really. :p I tried, I really did. :D

Hehe, I like it, reminds me of Bill in RBY. :D

Ash's Infernape:
Disco2.gif

That is the best it's going to get I swear. I can't mess with Infernape's size because it will ruin the quality of the animation, but again I always try my best. ;P

Thanks, But Itll only come in my Siggy

ur cool. anyways, i advertized your shop at my shop

alright dude srry for so many requests but
can i get another snorlax using icepunch but instead of toward me toward the left. just have it run out with the ice punch hand. if possible, at the same speed as the staraptor

also a rotom wash using hydro pump toward the right
and an infernape using flamethrower toward the left

thanx!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom