• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shoppe of Banebuu [now offering Sprite Work AND animations ^-^]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Shoppe of Banebuu [currently only offering animations]

This is gonna be a challenge

On a Mountain: Moltres, Infernape, Charizard and entei Fight and at last, moltres uses brave bird and The Mountain becomes cracked. no text needed.

Thunder410:
JolteonThunder.gif

Making electricity in animations is hard to work with, let me know if you want something edited. ^-^

It looks awesome, thanks! No, I don't need anything edited.

Last edited:

sqwat500 and Ash's Infernape! I am extremely busy until tomorrow night, so I will try to complete them then. sorry! :)

sqwat500 and Ash's Infernape! I am extremely busy until tomorrow night, so I will try to complete them then. sorry! :)

no prob! four pokemon in one animation would also be tough? isnt it?

van i get a mewtow unleashing a giant blast of enrgy

((((X))))
x is mewtwo

Text: ElectrcSoldierPorygn
Pokemon : Porygon
Action: Flying around above text
Thanks!

Pokemon: Weavile
Text: Hyper Weavile
Effect: weavile running really fast from left to right below the text

please and ty!

sqwat500:
Unfortuantely I do not have the artwork for Rotom wash, only the standard Rotom form is available. What would you like me to do? :/

Ash's Infernape:
Your request WILL get done, however I completed the requests of other people that have never received an animation first. I will complete yours when I am not backed up with new requests.

ElectrcSoldierPorygn:
PorygonFly.gif

Hyper Weavile
WeavileRun.gif

neel:
MewtwoBlast.gif

I'm not sure what the (((x))) thing meant?

I think e meant the x represents the mewtwo. The ((( ))) bit is the beams.

reply wat he said. kinda like if we were in in energy ball and he realease it. then when it is gone it can say dont mess with me. opr it can be like the snorlax ice punch but with a mewtwo enrgy ball(purple) and when it tis gone it says dont mess with me

groudon use solar beam while kyorge conters it with hydro pump the raquaza flys over and hyper beams at the viewer screen

Text none

can you do me a shiny umbreon releasing a dark pulse with artemis written on top please?

your stuff is so awesome!

Thanks! It's awesome!
EDIT: Could I have it flying around the text instead? Thanks.

sqwat500:
Unfortuantely I do not have the artwork for Rotom wash, only the standard Rotom form is available. What would you like me to do? :/
regular rotom using thunderbolt, please

Red Metagross:
GroudonKyogreRayquaza.gif

artemis-the-huntress:
UmbreonPulse.gif

Electrc-Soldier-Porygn:
I can do that. Hold on a sec. ^-^

hey could i get one?

have
picture.php
running around in a square with a Chatot following the guy and music notes following chatot?. and could it say "Smartgamer" in the square?

Last edited:
reply wat he said. kinda like if we were in in energy ball and he realease it. then when it is gone it can say dont mess with me. opr it can be like the snorlax ice punch but with a mewtwo enrgy ball(purple) and when it tis gone it says dont mess with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom