• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shoppe of Banebuu [now offering Sprite Work AND animations ^-^]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if you could edit that Mewtwo animation you made for neel on the other page? I think it looks amazing! The only edit I request is that I'd like Mewtwo flying around before releasing that energy ball. No text needed. Thanks! :)

Text: None
Pokemon: Dialga, Palkia, Arceus.
Action: Dialga on the left shooting a Roar of Time and a Palkia being hit and then using Spacial Rend on Dialga, then have Arceus appear in the center and cause a big explosion.

neel:
I did not forget about your request, I have tried it many times and there is always a problem with the animation at the end. Please be patient until I can edit it to perfection. ;P

flamealex1:
I'd love to do your request, but Arceus is one of the few Pokemon I do not have the artwork for.. So would you like to edit your request?

I am not a he:
Mewtwobajillion.gif

smartgamer:
ChatotNote.gif

A red metagross using meteor mash if possible
PLZ and THX

A red metagross using meteor mash if possible
PLZ and THX

I meant to comment on this too, sorry! I will be getting around to yours, sqwat500's, and Ash's Infernape's requests soon.. But I am giving others a chance to request before I make multiple animations for people who have already requested. Thank you for your patience. ^-^

I meant to comment on this too, sorry! I will be getting around to yours, sqwat500's, and Ash's Infernape's requests soon.. But I am giving others a chance to request before I make multiple animations for people who have already requested. Thank you for your patience. ^-^

Ohhh no problem but if you can do it in the next ten days or so that would be fabulous

i like it
but how do i get it to be animated as an avatar?
it looks still like it is now
i know that its supposed to look like this
ChatotNote.gif

Last edited:
i like it
but how do i get it to be animated as an avatar?
it looks still like it is now
i know that its supposed to look like this
ChatotNote.gif

I'm guessing the file size is too big to use as an avatar, which sometimes happens with animations.. If you would like to still use it, you may only be able to in your signature.

Hey banebuu, want to affiliate?
If you do, my banner has a link to our shop.

Re: Shoppe of Banebuu [currently only offering animations]

Am I right in thinking that your username means something like 'it takes time'?

EDIT: the Greek is gone! :O

You're quite right.

It meant: "Time Takes Time"

I got it from one of my favorite musical artists, Ben folds. AKA ben folds five.
one of his songs is "Time"

And one of the lines is "Well, time takes time you know!"

If this is a double post, sorry. XD

smartgamer: I'll see what I can do to reduce the file size.

Frost!: sure! I'll link you!

I'm now offering trainer cards and basic sprite editing, so you can order that too. ;)
Example:
TCbanebuu.gif

Could I get something like this:
image.php

But with Vaporeon's mini sprite with RSE version shiny coloration and 'Jilly' instead of 'Bullfinch'?

Spr_3r_134_s.png

Last edited:
I gotta request but since your slots are full i can wait :p

May I have an animation? I would like an Arcanine running above the text TeamGalacticMercury please. Thank you!

Hi, um, can I get a GIF made for my avatar?

Here's the pic:
picture.php

Just animate them from the top down, with the Shaymin next to the Charmander.

I hope this isn't too much trouble.

Could I get a trainer card with the name as Tom, and the six Pokemon being Ambipom, Houndoom, Crawdaunt, Bastiodon, Blissey and Drapion? And the male character from Diamond and Pearl. Thanks. ^-^

Um, instead of having the Arceus, could you have a Trainer walk up and throw 2 Pokeballs into them, and have them captured and have a Text bubble pop up that says That was easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom