• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shoppe of Banebuu [now offering Sprite Work AND animations ^-^]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if you could do a squirtle using hydro pump but not out of his mouth, out of his (spining) shell like the anime

example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq105Ccv-uw

thanks, and you have wonderful skill i looked through all the pages on this and there all wonderful

Hey, I LOVE your animations! Can you make an animation like the one in my sig, with the six Pokemon walking (flying for Pidgeot and Dragonite) in place downwards. A simple 2-frame animation. Thanks a lot in advance! Oh, and if you can fit the colored names in the animation (the text you always use), that would be awesome.

BuizelBoy and IslandWalker:
Because your requests will take a little longer, they will not be ready until tomorrow. Thanks for being patient. ;)

Jilly:
VaporeonWalk.gif

TeamGalacticMercury:
ArcanineRun.gif

Koopa-Paratroopa:
CharMin.gif

flamealex1:
I had posted your animation here, but there seems to be a problem with it, please be patient and let me fix it. ;)

DogBunny:
SquirtleHydro.gif

No problem, I can wait. I can make you a sprite in return. Click my banner to get to the shop.

Thanks! But can it be a little slower? I wanted it to look like they're walking.

I was wondering if you could do a squirtle using hydro pump but not out of his mouth, out of his (spining) shell like the anime

example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq105Ccv-uw

thanks, and you have wonderful skill i looked through all the pages on this and there all wonderful

Damn you dogbunny :banghead:

I was going to request a squirtle using rapid spin but you got here 1st :sweat:
can you still make mine? I want it to rapid spin then a whirlwind come over it them have my name over it's head :p

Can i please get Crobat and Staraptor charging at each other with brave bird and then after the exploding collision, put text that says FungusBubble. Tnx in advance!! :)

thanks much!

can u also do me an absol running after an umbreon in a circle?
shiny absol and umbreon by the way

Hey affiliate, could you perhaps speed up the animation below to about 5ms? Thanks!

picture.php

Banebuu has 8 requests and is evidently busy, so it would be nice to hold back the requests until the workload drops, wouldn't it? :p

Banebuu has 8 requests and is evidently busy, so it would be nice to hold back the requests until the workload drops, wouldn't it? :p

YES Lets lay off the requesting for a while, ok guys?

Thank you very much BB! :) I'm trying really hard to find time, however, I am moving into my dorm next Sunday and from that point on for about a week I will be busy with band camp. Lemme tell you, college marching band is intense! :O Sorry for the inconvenience. ^-^

Taking after IslandWalkers lead you can drop mine if you have'nt started it already

When you have time, could I have a Muk, with the text "Poison Master" with Muk coming in from the left, and "Poisoing" the text (turning purple with bubbles coming off). There is no hurry so you can do it anytime if you actually want to.

Could I get an eevee munching on a big cookie *nom* *nom* blinking above it as it munches on the cookie

Seriously. He has 9 pending requests. Don't request until he gets at least a few done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom