• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Should Ash get a Ralts/the Ralts like in Sword and Shield/Journeys/2019

Maybe Gou could catch Ralts (and by that I mean actually using it on his team). Since Gou seems to have a hard time communicating with his Pokémon maybe it could be interesting to see him with a Pokémon with telepathy.

Masato/Max and Gou are very similar to each other so maybe he could show up later with a Gallade or Gardevoir (depending on which one Gou gets) to showcase the gender differences/split evolution. Maybe Masato could play a similar role that Haruka did to Hikari during DP. After all he never got to reappear so it could be interesting to see what happened to him after he became a trainer.

I guess the only problem is that people don't age in this anime... :p

Maybe Gou could catch Ralts (and by that I mean actually using it on his team). Since Gou seems to have a hard time communicating with his Pokémon maybe it could be interesting to see him with a Pokémon with telepathy.

Masato/Max and Gou are very similar to each other so maybe he could show up later with a Gallade or Gardevoir (depending on which one Gou gets) to showcase the gender differences/split evolution. Maybe Masato could play a similar role that Haruka did to Hikari during DP. After all he never got to reappear so it could be interesting to see what happened to him after he became a trainer.

I guess the only problem is that people don't age in this anime... :p
Gou has no similarities with Max.

Ralts hasn’t been really featured in merch, and has nothing additional about it which makes its probability higher than other Pokémon. We could make 800 threads about Should Ash get x and they’ll probability go on in an identical manner. Just my opinion, Ralts seems quite random at this point of time.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom