• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Show-offshipping (Max and Dawn)

Abstractwatercolor

Consider the coconut
Reaction score
Not too popular, but adorable. I'm guessing Max was nine when he and Ash parted ways, and since Dawn is ten, and they look cute together, plus they act alike, I'm gonna ship them.

Please tell me I'm not alone!

I honestly like AlfShipping a lot.

But I'm up for Max and Dawn. Max would be such a nerdy suitor.

Just looked. I was wrong. Okay, Topic: What would Max and Dawn's friends say if they got together?

Just looked. I was wrong. Okay, Topic: What would Max and Dawn's friends say if they got together?

Ash would be like 'Ummm is that legal?' and Brock would just not say anything, Paul would probably think she's that pathetic, I tihnk Barry would say "Gees and I thought you could make better decisions" and poor Conway would be crushed and offended since she likes some kid who isn't even a trainer yet

Well, I see them hooking up AFTER Max has become a trainer and meets up with Dawn after she's not traveling with ash anymore.

I think everyone would be pretty confused be it.

This was the first unconventional ship I ever thought of on my own - I was still naive enough to think I might be the first who bothered to name it, and wanted to call it "NewbyShipping," but of course it already had a name (oddly, it happened to be the same name I'd been using privately for Gary/Melody(Movie2) - but I digress).

But I think they'd be hilarious together - they could potentially be as funny as Ash & Misty. I think Max's know-it-all manner would bring out Dawn's feisty side, and she'd figure out soon enough how to zing him back.

I drew a picture of them once...I'll have to see if I can dredge it up and scan it.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom