• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Show us your Pokemon!

I had quite a few evolutions yesterday.

IMG_2127.jpg

IMG_2125.jpg

I may not be as big of a fan of Thwackey's design as I am of Grookey's but holy crap is it strong. Even Branch Poke, one of his earliest known moves, has one hit KO'd several Water types and Double Hit's destroyed Minccinnos and Zigzagoons all along Route 5.

IMG_2128.jpg

He a long boi!

IMG_2129.jpg

YIYIYEE!!! began getting a lot more affectionate and playful with me yesterday and that affection eventually made her evolve into a powerful and fierce looking Dreadnaw. Still despite her fierce exterior and larger size, she's still pretty goofy and playful in Camp. It's honestly funny watching her run around.

IMG_2126.jpg

Sarunori the Thwackey (lvl 27, male)
Sir Dinadin the Corvisquire (lvl 26, male)
YIYIYEE!!! the Dreadnaw (lvl 25, female)
Kiteruguma the Stufful (lvl 24, female)
Musashi the Sizzilipede (lvl 22, female)
Clover the Milcery (lvl 21, female)

I honestly would not be surprised if, except for obvious evolutions and a certain Pokemon later on, this ended up being my final team by the end of the game.

My final team:

Kiko - Inteleon, Lv 70
Dip N' Dots - Grimmsnarl, Lv 68
Spicy - Salazzle, Lv 74
Minnie - Runerigus, Lv 70
Dr Qwerty - Orbeetle, Lv 68
Peggle - Corviknight, Lv 69

Raboot evolves at Level 35, dude.
ye sorry my bad thought it was like previous gens with lvl 36 lmao, well i guess sorry cuz i am not looking up all the fax lol, i waited to evolve my sobble to inteleon (cuz i didn't wanna see it's middle stage incase it looked bad which imo it does) so i went to level 35 evolved it into drizzile then into inteleon cuz i thought it was like previous gens (i didn't play x/y nor s/m/us/um so idk which level they evolve at)
so well sorry for being wrong :p

So I’ve started a new game on a different profile because I wanted to use Indeedee. I’m currently at Motostoke. Here’s my team:
E743F8D6-01B3-4CA1-8942-436AF3126831.jpeg
1C0DEB24-4B89-4A99-97EB-EB0F7A654207.jpeg
AC932798-52D7-4C0A-8E80-CFAF278C402E.jpeg

Pidove evolved due to the experience he gained from Camp.
Does anyone know any good nicknames for a male Unfezent? I’m considering Loftwing, Loftful, Pridwin, Pilot, or Dusslegurr (corruption of Pidove’s German name because I’m desperate).

I know I just made a post on this, but I’ve added three new members to my team since then. I’m debating what I want for my last team member. I need a special attacker, more specifically a fast one. Cramorant is currently my top pick but I don’t like how it’s obtainable rather late in the game (unless it can be caught earlier in raids but I don’t know). But I digress.

Here’s the team:
A0D015CA-F63D-4FC6-8119-04A52F88B32C.jpeg
2EA27D46-A9C6-448B-A194-B3A54F2E58B1.jpeg
7514A9ED-8D6B-4045-846F-676845848628.jpeg
8AF250DD-E4D9-4591-A13D-01D364433933.jpeg
EFFA92DA-C2CD-481B-9018-E494567A7317.jpeg

Last edited:
I'll post a pic of my team later, but my Rillaboom is lvl 100 and the rest of my team's in the 70s. I wanted to use my Rillaboom in competitive so I hyper trained it.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom